6 DAYS BABY

WARNING: This will include spoilers for Stranger Things 4! All of it is stuff from promotion, I don't have leaks or anything, but some people don't want any information, so choose to read this at will.

6! Days! Until! Stranger! Things! Volume! 1!

Which for some reason has 7 episodes?

Yeah, apparently it's split 7 — 2, which is super weird to me. I mean, I knew it wasn't going to be even, because it's 9 episodes, but I was expecting more... 4 — 5 or 5 — 4. I actually went to check what episode 7's title was, to see if it gave any hints and...

Episode 7 is The Massacre at Hawkins Lab. Which we already know is — or appears to be — El killing the other test subjects. So...um...curious.

This isn't about that, though! I just want to talk about Stranger Things. Positively. Because I feel like I've been super negative about fandom in general, and with literally less than a week until Volume One drops, I wanna actually focus on things that get me excited, instead of thing that worry me.

Top 5 Characters

I feel the need to preface this with the fact that just because a character isn't "top 5" doesn't mean I dislike them. Not that I really expect people to make that mistake, but always good to preface with that.

Also, I'll be honest with you, this is in no particular order. It was hard enough narrowing it down to 5, let alone ordering them.

1 — Joyce Byers

Joyce my beloved <3

Joyce my beloved <3

I'll be honest, when I first watched the show, she was pretty much the only adult I cared about. Sorry, Hop. I just love her relationship with Will and Jonathan, and I love how determined she is even when everyone including people who should know better is against her.