Is This My Second Day Posting? RIP

I need to clean up my spam books, I have too many chapters. My titles aren't making sense anymore.

Anyway, I found this game someone made which is basically an interactive version of The Lightening Thief. And it's unironically like...really cool? It's not super ✨unique✨ because it is TLT at its core, but it looks like it's going to get interesting. You can choose which of the Big Three your main character is the child of. And that hasn't change much, since it's only reached the bathroom scene, (and also it can get awkward, like the fact I made a Zeus kid but he still tried to murder them??) but it's implied that it's eventually going to change who the "thief" is (so you'll be traveling to a whole new area...uh...somehow. IDK how they'll be going cross country when Olympus and the ocean are Right There, but bestie I'm here to have fun not ask questions.)

Also I just like interactive stories.

I'll include a link. :) It's not finished, obviously, but it was updated 6 days ago, so I suspect it's at least still being updated. 

Anyway, the reason I'm making a chapter about it was that I ended up making two characters, a child of Zeus and a child of Hades, to see how it changed things (I didn't do one for Poseidon because I've already written Attie.) And I ended up drawing my little guys, along with the OCs the creators added.

Oh, right, I should probably explain their characters, Technically they're the love interest options, but personally I see them as OCs. Because, like, when you choose one it doesn't magically make the other two disappear, you know? But the point is that they have set characters/personality/etc, but then there's an option for them as male and an option for them as female. So it's:

Adrién/Adèle Moreau — Child of Hephaestus

Marshall/Marcelle Newton — Child of Athena

Vincenzo/Veronica Valentine — Child of Aphrodite

They also included Pinterest boards for how the characters should appear, both male and female, so I didn't just make up the appearances. But anyway I sort of just drew the versions I preferred. So like I prefer Adèle and Marshall, and then I just went with V for Vincenzo/Veronica because I've made the executive decision that they're genderfluid. There wasn't an option for that, but IDK, I like genderqueer Aphrodite kids.

I based Marshall's hair off this picture from his pinboard

I have never drawn this kind of hair before and, um...despite my best attempts it sort of shows. Definitely a reminder that I need to expand my hair style catalogue.

Anyway, I don't know for sure how long Marshall and V are supposed to have been at camp yet, but they seem to be like...collectively replacing Annabeth...so I just went with five.

Now! To my two little buddies — Felix Galinsky and January "Jan" Eaton.

Felix is the son of Zeus, and I put way too much thought into his name, I'll be honest. Felix mean "happy" or "lucky," and I chose Galinsky because in reminded me of "galvanize," which means to run electricity through something. He is but an angry little lad, and he can and will fist fight god in the Denny's parking lot. He's pretty good at being a demigod, but that doesn't mean he has to like it. Has probably bit at least one person — and if he hasn't, he will.

Jan is the child of Hades (they're non-binary.) I will admit I just named them because I liked it — and I definitely missed out on name them October/Toby — but also I feel like there can be some meaning to it. Something, something, January is the first month, something, something, new beginnings. They're very Just a Little Guy, doing their best. TBH Jan would be happy to just be everyone's friends, but somehow they got accused of a crime?? Whoops??