I am Creation, Both Haunted and Holy

AKA I drew characters for an apply fic that has not started and aren't even chosen yet. Why would I do that? Because I'm batshit, okay, and I'm already obsessed with these two despite not even knowing if they're gonna be used.

That's a lie. Even if they're not chosen I'll probably find something to use them for because, again, I'm obsessed, lmao. And come on. Respectfully, humbly as the person who drew it: the drawing turned out awesome.

OK so I'm mostly just jazzed about how well (in my opinion) the glow for Sil's powers turned out

OK so I'm mostly just jazzed about how well (in my opinion) the glow for Sil's powers turned out. Probably the only part I don't like is that barf green in Bia's hair, but I can't exactly change it because that's just...how it looks. They fucking up dying their hair and now it's barf green (and apparently never changed it when they could?? lmao IDK I did that to myself.)

Oh, yeah, the one in the back is Sil and the one in the front is Bia (they/them. I point that out because they're really femme and so it'd be fair to assume they're female based off one image.) I've tried the sun and moon theme a couple times, but I think the reason I love Sil and Bia so much is the fact that they're probably the strongest version of it. Because, for the first time, I went in depth on the metaphor...and no, I'm not talking about the goofy heterochromia. I just like the goofy heterochromia. I mean implementing both the positives and negatives to each side as deep as possible, and I love them. Yeah they're kinda toxic, but you don't understand, I love them.

Oh, BTW, quick note I forgot to add: the title is from Creature by Half Alive. It's fun song, and I thought this lyric fit these characters, despite the song not appearing on either of their playlists. I didn't find it until after I posted, OK 😭