Kith & Kin (But Mostly Kin)

AKA my nonsense rambling on family in Kith & Kin. Hurry!

I'm so sorry if this doesn't make sense

I'm so sorry if this doesn't make sense. I tried to organize it, at least? Also I tried to limit it to stuff that I, like, actually thought through. that way I won't feel forced to decide stuff right here right now. That always makes stuff take waaaaaay to long. Same reason why I lumped together characters that are basically the exact same relationship.

Also, a quick key because I don't think most of these characters have been mentioned in my fic yet. I don't know if I mention all of them, but these are the ones I'm most likely to mention.

Gael Targaryen : Rhaenyra's younger sister, 13 at the beginning of the show. You probably know her if you've read the fic because she's literally the first one introduced.

Ser Oswyn Bar Emmon, Barra Celtigar, Rosey Buckwell, and Laswell Hightower : Minor characters in the beginning. Ser Oswyn is the master-at-arms who Viserys allowed to train Gael with the mentality that she would get bored and there were no princes to really teach, anyway (spoiler alert: Gael didn't get bored and Ser Oswyn ended up an unofficial father figure to Gael, having helped her after Aemma's death.) Barra and Rosey are Gael's childhood friends. Rosey goes on become a septa, reuniting with Gael when she volunteers to teach her children, and Barra marries Laswell who...currently is just kinda there. Gael has a sort of a one sided rivalry with him, but honestly his worst crimes are being a kind boring snitch who happened to be engaged to her c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ friend. By the time they're adults they're basically friends who bicker a bit so people don't find out.

Merlon Wyke : Gael's husband. His family his a new house, their seat is Eastwend, and he is permanently stressed as fuck. The poor man already had anxiety, and his homicidal sister-fucking in-laws refusing to be normal for five seconds really isn't helping.

Wallace and Marna Wyke : Merlon's parents. Really the biggest thing you need to know about them is that Wallace is a common-born hedge knight, who was raised to lordship by Lady Arryn, and Marna is a northern bastard and greenseer who worked as her half-sister's lady in waiting (which is to say she's the reason this house is functional at all on a political level.) Now that I write that, I realize they actually would have killed it as the main characters as their own fic. It'd probably start in season 2, though, which isn't out yet, so maybe it's for the best. 

Aelyx, Aemarys, and Lyle Wyke : Gael and Merlon's three triplets. They were planning to have one child, because Gael wasn't comfortable with pregnancy so they were just like lets have a heir and be done with it, and you can kind off see that with their names. They started off with a Valyrian name with Aelyx, made up a kinda Valyrian name with Aemarys (who ends up just going by Mary anyway), and Lyle literally just got the first name they could think of. They become bigger when the Dance really begins.