Behold! A Guy!

AKA Dungeons & Dragons has re-invaded my life (movie's coming out next move, I joined my college's D&D club, I've found a really good YouTube channel about old monsters, and I once again desperately want to write an D&D inspired apply fic) so I decided to update one of my old D&D character.

Or, well, inspired characters. I never actually got to play with him.

I actually have three, but one was boring and had nothing to re-work, and the other is one I'm saving IRL. So...behold!

A guy!

A guy!

Do not ask how baby D&D-er me knew what a changeling was. I do not know, and honestly I really didn't utilize it anyway. Also

I drew a version where I returned his hat

I drew a version where I returned his hat. Tri-corner hats are a bitch to draw, but it was genuinely one of my favorite part of his design, so it's still there. In spirit. Sort of like Jess's make-up, it exists in the I Can't Draw It limbo.

Anyway, his name is Locke. No I will not explain where I got that name, it's embarrassing and nerdy. :)) He is a changeling. I think he was Just A Rogue when I first made him, but I ended up choosing swashbuckler rogue because his personality is 99%
Look At My Cool Sword, It Is Cool And So Am I with out as much sneaking, and I wanted to play into that. Unfortunately still not a pirate.

Also, if you say anything about the rapier looking dumb I will BITE you, I can't draw swords ok 😭

Honestly so glad I updated his look because

1. It made it very clear how far I've grown

2. His old design was just...chronically unfun. Very Some Guy

I considered finding my old art to compare, but I could only find stuff with him in pictures with another character, and that's from my DeviantArt and the day I give you even a sniff of my DeviantArt is they say I just delete my account.