Please Read and Comment That Would Be Really Cool

Pretty please? I'll try to keep it short, I promise. 

So, for a long, long time I've been wanting to make an apply fic based off D&D, strongly influenced by dungeons and dragons formatting. I mean, they're really similar. In both a bunch of people make characters and then rely on someone else to make a story of it. The only difference is in D&D and other roleplaying games you're using my world to make a story for your characters, while in apply fics I'm using your characters to make a story. 

Basically, it's about who has more control. 

Anyway! The point is I thought it would be cool to base a story off module, get you guys more involved than use, maybe actually roll some dice. I do think that would be a funny way to cause some chaos in my writing (obvious fudging it a bit if it gets boring/totally obliterates the squad.

My point is the fact that I...can't decide on what module to use. 

There is an obvious answer, that being the ones that come with the starters sets (Lost Mines of Phandelver or Dragons of Stormwreck Isle.) But also like...would you guys be interested? Is there not cooler things to do? 

Anyway, I decided that I should just ask you guys. Hence why I totally need you guys to read and comment. Wow. Only 200 words. I fucking suck at being brief. 

So let's get into it! Say which ones you're interested in, pretty please. 🥺 Lots of love. 

(Also, keep in mind that all of these are going to take a very long time to set up. I'm talking like at least a year. I want to make it in a way that people can still make fun, creative characters without buying anything, which means there's a lot to write. I also need to find a balance between "DnD stuff that which will make the book more interesting to include" and "DnD stuff that's not really necessary due to the difference in form."

(Also, also, descriptions are from the "adventure background" or other descriptions I could find of rough plots. Level of detail may very, since not all of them are equally planned out.)

Lost Mines of Phandelver 

"More than five hundred years ago, clans of dwarves and gnomes made an agreement known as the Phandelver's Pact, by which they would share a rich mine in a wondrous cavern known as Wave Echo Cave. In addition to its mineral wealth, the mine contained great magical power. Human spell casters allied themselves with the dwarves and gnomes to channel and mind that energy into a great forge (called the Forge of Spells), where magic items could be crafted. Times are good, and the nearby human town of Phandalin prospered as well. But then disaster struck when orcs swept through the North and laid waste to all in their path. 

"A powerful force of orcs reinforced by evil mercenary wizards attacked Wave Echo Cave to seize its riches and magic treasures. Human wizards fought alongside their dwarf and gnome allies to defend to Force of Spells, and the ensuing spell battle destroyed much of the cavern. Few survived the can-ins and tremors, and the location of Wave Echo Cave was lost. 

"For centuries, rumors of buried riches have attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine. In recent years, people have resettled the area. Phandalin is now a rough-and-tumble frontier town. More important, the Rockseeker brothers – a trio of dwarves – have discovered the entrance to Wave Eco Have, and they intend to reopen the mines.