OC Meme...um...IDK: Answers

Shout out to me forgetting that it'll take so much more effort to do everything in my Google Doc and then moving it here than to just answer it here.

I tried to answer all of them, though I ended up cutting own a few. I just wanted to write as many as I could. Get myself a brain work out.

CREATURE FEATURE

2 — Which OC has never had their first kiss?

Uh...probably most of them? They're a bunch of kids in season 1, even the teens. Or maybe most people have their first kiss by 15 and literally everyone I know is weird, I just have no clue.

9 — What universe/story an OC would fit into besides the one they live in? (Eve & Benny)

Don't get use to these questions having specific characters this is the only section where that happened. Which is fine. Since this is actually the last section I write, I know everything else turned out fine.

Benny is a bit of an easy one. He could probably fit into any of the many 80s coming of age stories that are so popular. Though I'd actually put him in Fear Street if I had to move him, probably 1978 (since 1994 already has Simon.)

Eve is...a bit harder. Because so much of his personality is built from growing up in a lab and having superpowers. The closest I can get is The Umbrella Academy, which I suppose Eve could work with, except he'd have to be aged up a lot more then I personally like.

11 — What's one canon character all of your OCs love? One they all hate?

So, I was like, I'm going to go check the comments for the opinions! But then I realized that a lot of the characters don't have opinions, even for season one. Which is fine, but it also means I don't really have an idea on how a lot of them interact, as unlike my original stories I often need to see characters interact through writing in apply fics first. It's easier to develop them by having them interact, you know?

You might be wondering why I didn't just delete this comment, and the answer is in case anyone from Creature Feature comes across this and wants to comment who they think their OC's favorite and least favorite character would be.

14 — Which OC makes their bed every morning? Which one thinks it's a waste of time?

To be honest, I can't really see any of these kids making their beds every morning. XD Maybe Becca when she first arrives with the Sinclair, because she was nervous and convinced herself she'd be in trouble if she didn't, but she relaxes a bit and it becomes less important. Maybe Benny if his dad tried to force him to.