20 - berrylium

Mommy Mila

Mommy Mila
.....

"Let me get this straight... After I left you guys in the lunch hall, you four stole a fucking dog." Carter looks in between Blair, Benny, Harrison and Rob.

"Well technically... Harrison stole the dog and dragged us into this situation-" Rob tries but fails.

"Hey! You all willingly joined in. No questions asked may I remind you." Harrison sneers at the other three and they hold up their hands in defense.

"It doesn't matter who did it! You stole a dog! The headmistress's dog!" I try to keep my voice below a shout but that's not quite achieved.

"You're not our parents." Ben mutters, crossing his arms with Rob.

"Then why are you acting like children!" Carter shouts back at them and Blair flinches. "FINE. We will return him."

Bartholomew chooses that delightful moment to run around Carters legs, knocking over a lamp in the process.

"You said you locked him in the bathroom." Carter grits through his teeth before glaring at Ben who moves further towards the edge of the bed.

"Well he was in there, but then he started to rip apart that fancy lotion that Mila puts on her face every time we go out. What's it called? Eferise?" I rub my thumb and pointer finger in between my eyebrows, trying to maintain the stress.

"Are you telling me right now that he destroyed my Elemis cream?" I question with a slight tilt to my voice.

"Elemis! Yes, I knew it started with an E!" He goes to high five Blair and she rolls her eyes, turning away from him.

"Actually, Rob and I barely participated in this thing anyways. It was all Benny and Harrison." This time it's Blair crossing her arms as she tries to act as if she wasn't caught red handed while feeding Bartholomew one of my mothers cookies when I walked through the bloody door.

"Excuse me Blair! You were the one who suggested we take him to Mila's dorm before I had a chance to fucking blink." Ben jumps in with his two cents as Carter huffs.

"Normally, I'm all for this type of shit. But this could get us all expelled." I don't necessarily think that's true, but it might scare them into realizing our situation.

"Fine. We will return the damn dog." Harrisons mouth falls into a pout but Rob holds a hand to his face. "Ignore the sad puppy eyes, Bartholomew is not your dog."

"Bully." Harrison mutters as Blair pats his back. "It was a good effort champ."

Although this whole thing is annoying and threatens our position at this school, it's kinda funny. In a stupid, 'I love my friends' type way.