1

Third Person Pov 

"What's a soulmate?" Doug asks out of the blue catching his father by surprise. "Why do you ask?" Doug's father asked genuinely shocked. "It's just that i don't wanna be one of those people who grow up and can't recognize when i have that significant person in my life. If i find my soulmate i wanna be able to know myself that their my soulmate" Doug says. 

In reality doug has been through a lot at such a young age and he know he would most likely being one of those people who push others away. He wants to grow up and meet his soulmate and know their his soulmate cause if he knows he won't try to push them away. "A soulmate doesn't always have to be something romantic" Doug's father says. 

"A soulmate is kind of like a best friend but a little more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. Someone who makes you a better person well actually they don't make you a better person you do that yourself because they inspire you" Doug's father says.  "It's the one person who knew you and excepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would" Doug's father says. 

"No matter what happens you'll always love them nothing could ever change that" Doug's father says. That was the last conversation doug ever had with his father before he passed away. When he passed doug's friend kevin helped him through it all and helped him through his depression. Little did doug know his conversation with his dad was going to help him out later on. 

Trash first chapter but it will get better as the story goes on 

I promise ya'll this is my last book on them and i'm keeping it up 

Hope ya'll enjoyed