15

Kevin's Pov 

I looked down to see doug fast asleep. I examined his features as he slept how his chest would rise a little after every breathe and that tiny smile on his face as he slept he was beautiful. I don't know where things stand between us. I really don't i obviously have feelings for him but at the same time this is to much. 

I haven't ever had romantic feelings for another dude before. The love i have for doug has grown i can tell it's way deeper than a brotherly love. To me he's an angel that flew into my life and made everything better with that beautiful smile of his and his goofy personality. We complete each other. 

He's a piece of me that i don't ever want to lose. When i kissed him that night cliche i know but i felt fireworks i felt like i was finally letting out feelings that had been bottled up for to long. When our hands touch it gives me an awesome feeling that nobody else in the world can make me feel. 

In all honesty i think i was only with rachael to hide my feelings for doug. She was upset when i ended things with her but i had to it wouldn't be right to continue playing this game. I continued rubbing his back as he slept. I wouldn't have ever though i'd be in this position i didn't ever think i'd catch romantic feelings for my friend. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed