12

Kevin's Pov 

I walk into the house and see rachael sitting on the couch with a frown on her face. "Where were you?" Rachael asks and roll my eyes. "Somewhere you weren't" I say walking past her and she follows me. "You were with doug weren't you?" Rachael asks. "Don't worry bout it" I say going upstairs and locking myself in my room. 

I had to leave before doug woke up i didn't want things to be awkward. Last night was hands down the best night of my life. He makes me feel things that nobody else can I remember when I first met him right then and there, I knew he was going to be a big part of my life. 

When he told me what a soulmate was i started to piece things together. Whenever I'm alone with him and he looks at me with that cute smile or those innocent eyes of his i get this awesome feeling that nobody in this world can make me feel. Everything i feel for him is genuine real love which i don't think I've ever felt before. 

I went on my phone staring down at his contact wondering if i should call or not. I forced myself to click off his contact. I'm not sure where things stand for me and doug but i do know i have to end things with rachael. 

I'm sorry but i'm on of those people who love their friendship but totally think they have crushes on each other 

Hope ya'll enjoyed