20

~A month later~ 

Third Person Pov 

After a month of the two dating they couldn't be happier. In a way it felt like nothing had changed they were just as close as before. I mean sure they hold hands, kiss go on dates and all that couple stuff but they were still best friends. They came out to their fans telling them they were bisexual and were dating. 

They did get hate from a couple people which they expected. But most people were very happy and excited. Although they really didn't care what people had to say all they were focused on is each other. Yes they were like other couples and went through the honey moon stage. All they focused on was each other. 

They had almost forgot about their careers so focused on the other. They were currently sitting in kevin's living room watching tv/ Their hads were intertwined which reminded doug of that night in his bedroom. With all the time he spends at kevin's house now he should just move in at that point. 

"I love you" Doug says turning away from the tv to face kevin. "I love you to" Kevin says before leaving a kiss on doug's forehead. The two had been through a lot together good and bad but no matter what happens their love for each other will remain the same. They'll always be each other's biggest supporter. 

They both believe that no matter what the future holds they'll stay by each other's side until their last day's. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed