7

I've been thinking about retiring from writing but i have so many unfinished books that it would be a crime to leave. 

Doug's Pov 

I smiled listening to kevin laugh over the phone. "Ya'll act like such a couple" Camrin says causing a few people to laugh. "Ya'll so gay for each other" Nasir says making me roll my eyes. "Shut up ya'll but anyways kay talk later" I say. After hanging up the phone I was met with glances from my friends. 

"What?" I ask. "You and kay i swear you two are so in love and don't even know it" Quashawn says. The words made my face heat up but I quickly covered it up with a look of disgust. "We both straight and ya'll are overreacting like everybody else" I say. We were always getting teased on social media. 

People called us gay all the time why I don't understand. I know most people who really want what we have a friend who gives you love and loyalty, a friend who you know will be there for you no matter what and somebody you can joke around with without it being weird. I mean we joke around and say a few things but it's nothing serious. 

"Come on it's obvious. Remember last summer when you got out of prison?" Camrin asks. I smiled at the memory i was in prison for quite some time and it warmed my heart that the first person i had seen was my twin. "Ya'll literally ran across the street to each other hugging and junk" camrin says. 

"Plus your jealous of rachael" Nasir says. "Me? Jealous? Of rachael? Ya'll tripping word to my dead that girl is so annoying ion even understand why kay with her he can do better-naw he deserves better" I say feeling my blood boil. "Exhibit A your jealous cause she's with kay and not you" quashawn says. 

"Eww" I say making them all laugh. "We just good friends like i tell everyone else" I say. "What about yo relationship with that psycho asian" Nasir says. "She was never anything we weren't ever official " I say laughing. "All you did was talk about kay when you were with her" Camrin says. 

They all talking crazy ion like kay that way. I did think at one point he could be my soulmate not on any couple romance stuff but we make each other better we're both pieces of each other that we need to survive. 

If i'm being honest ion know what i'm doing with this book i'm just winging it at this point 

Make sure to read my friendzone book 

Hope ya'll enjoyed