11

Third Person Pov 

Kevin moved his hand one grabbing doug's neck while the other caressed his side. The two males lips moved in sync as their hearts pounded out of their chest. All the emotions that they had been keeping inside had finally spilled out and was being expressed into the kiss. Before the two knew it things got heated. 

Kevin moved on top of the male while doug wrapped his legs around his friend's waist.  Kevin would be lying if he said this wasn't the best kiss he ever had in his life. He had kissed a lot of girls but none of them felt like this. Kevin knows he's cheating on his girlfriend but he couldn't seem to care at the moment. 

Doug's hands moved up grabbing kevin's shirt tightly. The two began to grind against each other groaning into the kiss. Doug pulled away from the kiss throwing his head back moaning loudly making kevin's gut uncomfortably warm. Kevin leaned over biting at the males neck knowing it would leave a mark. 

Doug had been suspecting kevin was his soulmate for a little bit now but not in this way. But the kisses, the touches it all felt like love. Doug was saying in the back of his mind that this was wrong they were still friends, he was still confused on his feelings and kevin has a girlfriend. Both males stopped their movements staring at each other. 

Kevin had moved up a look in his eyes that his friend couldn't put a finger on. "Word to my dead I want this so bad" Kevin says caressing  doug's hips before moving all together. "But i can't" Kevin says with a sigh. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed