6

Third Person Pov 

Doug cuddled up to something in his sleep. He opened his eyes and was met with his friend's chest making him quickly sit up. He looked at the screen of the television to see the words 'Are you still watching'. They had decided to watch Netflix last night since it was getting late and they didn't wanna do anything to crazy. 

Doug would be lying if he said last night wasn't one of the most amazing nights ever. He had finally been able to chill with his friend again and be able to talk to him without it being through a jail phone and having him pay for the call. it was worth it though cause he was able to know his friend was safe. 

A few minutes later kevin had woken up as well checking his phone to see the many missed calls and messages. "Girl problems?" Doug asks and kevin laughs. "You know it. Honestly i feel like she's getting in the way of other feelings" kevin says looking down. Doug was sure he meant his feelings for his friends and making music. 

Rachael took up most of his time anyway doug was honestly shocked they lasted so long. His friend changes girlfriends faster than most people change clothes. "It's alright but you really need to start putting her in check word to my dead" Doug says cause kevin to laugh. "Don't be worrying bout that" Kevin says before his gaze drops. 

Doug hadn't noticed how hard his friend was staring at him. If doug had noticed it he wouldn't care his friend has always done this he looks at him almost like he's spacing out. Doug never understood why he did that but he's sure his friend has his reasons for doing so. "I wish i could stay here with you" Kevin says. 

"Me to twin but you and me both know once you leave we'll be on the phone for hours" Doug says. Both of them turn their heads making them face each other on the bed both of them smiling hard at one another. 

They so in love 💖💖🥺💍💕 

Hope ya'll enjoyed