4

Doug's Pov 

Me and kevin play fight in the middle of the restaurant while a lady behind the counter was eyeing us along with racheal. "Word to my dead gimmie my fries back" Kevin says while i laugh. "I ain't even got em" I say before i'm being picked up and slammed on one of the tables. "Dudes we in public" Camrin says playfully. 

We both laugh before sitting back down. It's crazy how easy we was able to get back to normal he completes me and gives me a feeling none of my other friends can give me and i feel like he could do anything and i'd still love him. 'You'' always love them nothing could ever change that' my dad's voice replays in my head. "Why am i thinking of that right now?' i think to myself. 

Racheal was laying all over kevin getting on my nerves for some reason. I have always hated her and how kevin would bring her everywhere. Ion even get why they still together she ugly and cheats on him and kevin be openly cheating on her. He spends more time with me than he does with her anyway-not that I've noticed. 

"Wanna chill later?" Racheal asks. "Naw i'll be busy with doug" Kevin says before pushing her off and turning to me. "Word to my dead we gon need two whole days to catch up" Kevin says and i smile. Racheal scoffs while i smirk sorry darling but kevin will be with me-wait that sounded wrong. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed