16

Third Person Pov 

Doug playfully pushed his friend who had made a slick comment. The two had been chilling all day watching movies it kind of reminded them of old times. All though the moment was great and the two were having a fun trip down memory lane the tension in the room was very thick. Doug found himself staring down at his friends lips a few times. 

As they were laying and kevin rubbed doug's back kevin felt the urge to move his hand lower but ignored it. "Remember that time camrin pushed quashawn into that lake?" Doug asks laughing hard. "How could i forget" kevin says letting out a little chuckle. Suddenly they both looked at each other with serious looks. 

Doug found his eyes traveling down to his friends lips once again biting his own. Kevin chuckled a little before wrapping his hand around his friends neck before pulling his friend over and smashing their lips together. Both their hearts raced and a million butterflies were in their stomachs. 

The kiss got heated quick and their lips began to move in sync. Soon they were laid over the bed with doug's hands on his friends face and one of kevin's hands around his neck and the other on his side. Doug feels his face heat up at the intensity of the kiss and just how perfect everything felt. 

A gasp left doug's mouth once they started griding against each other. If you would have told doug awhile ago that this was the future between him and his friend he probably would have thought you were crazy but here he was as kissing his friend and loving it. They both pulled away began to remove each others clothes. 

Both of them looked into each other's eyes feeling so many emotions. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed