17

I'm obsessed with this pic now 😂😂😂😂

~2 weeks later~ 

Third Person pov 

It's safe to say the two had been avoiding each other since the incident. Whenever they saw each other they would walk in the opposite direction. Their friends could sense the tension but chose not to speak on it wanting the two to work things out themselves. However after another week the friends decided to address the problem. 

"Why you been avoiding kay?" Camrin asks. "Nobody's avoiding him" Doug says. "You really think we dumb huh" Nasir says rolling his eyes. "Just tell us what happened" Quashawn says. "Fine things have been so awkward cause..." Doug says not sure if he wanted to tell his friends what was going on. 

"Just promise me you won't judge or tell anyone else" Doug says and they all nod. "Things have been so awkward because we kissed" Doug says catching his friends by surprise. "Kissed!?!" They all yell/ask at the same time. "Say it louder ion think they heard you in Canada" Doug says frowning. 

"Sorry it just caught us off guard" Quashawn says. "Look all i can say is you two obviously have feelings for each other so if i were you i'd face the problem instead of avoiding it" Nasir says. Doug thought about it knowing it was easier said than done. He had only told his friends about the kiss but not the full story. 

His gut feels warm just thinking about how his friend kissed and touched him. How his friend would whisper and groan in his ear. He wasn't about to throw away their friendship but at the same time he didn't know how kevin felt about it. "I'll talk to him just not now" Doug says with a sigh. 

I was supposed to be leaving wattpad for those of you who saw the announcement i'm still not sure if i'm staying or not but here's an update 

Hope ya'll enjoyed