19

~A week later~ 

Third Person Pov 

Doug and kevin cuddled together watching movies. The two had been dating secretly for the past week and it felt good to finally have each other in this way. "When we telling our friends?" Doug asks moving up sitting in kevin's lap. "Ion know" Kevin says leaning up pecking doug on the lips a few times. 

"Imagine how they'd react" Doug says laughing. "I can already see their faces" Kevin says laughing a little at the thought. "Let's tell them today" Doug says and kevin shrugs. Doug picked up the phone before kevin took it from him. "We gon tell them in person not on the phone" Kevin says. 

~Time skip~ 

"So we're dating now and have been for the past week" Doug tells his friends who still look confused. "What!?!" Camrin yells/ask. "A week!?! Why didn't you tell us?" Quashawn asks. "Congrats you guys it's about time" Nasir says making doug laugh. "When ya'll telling the fans?" camrin asks. 

"Later on but i ain't worried bout them" Kevin says wrapping his arm around doug. "Awww" All they friends say in unison. "Shut up" Kevin and doug say at the same time. The two males were happy finally able to be together. Their whole lives they had felt something stronger than a brotherly love but chose to ignore it. 

But now there was no ignoring how they felt. Doug was thankful that he was able to have that conversation with his dad. He's happy he was able to realize that kevin was his soulmate and happy that rachael was out of the picture. 

Only one more chapter left 

Hope ya'll enjoyed