5

Third Person Pov 

"You throw five i throw ten" Both males say at the same time before laughing. It's funny how nothing had changed between the two it was as if no time had passed. But then for the both of them they would always tell each other 'you could leave for five years, twenty years even fifty and i'll still be the same'. 

Doug looked up at his friend before smiling softly. He was happy kevin had came back he was really loosing it without it. Anybody could see it he posted about it all the time and would literally fight anyone who wanted to talk to kay on the phone. Even when the two had beef and stopped being friends they came right back. 

They were the pieces of each other that they both needed. "I was miserable without you twin. Every night all i did was pray for you" Doug says looking down. "Word to my dead i was miserable without you to. I spent the whole time wondering if you were alright" Kevin says making doug smile. 

Doug reached over hugging his friend and kevin laughed before licking his lips. "Bro stop being gay" Kevin says jokingly. Doug felt safe in his friends embrace he took in his scent and was greeted with flashbacks from when he was young. Whenever he had a problem kevin was there to wipe the tears of his face. 

Kevin always showed he cared he had genuine love for him and he was loyal which is hard to find. If you fight doug you fight kay to they aren't ever without the other. Even when they mad for each other it don't last long in less than a second they'll both be telling the other their sorry. Kevin rolled his eyes playfully before  hugging doug back. 

They enjoyed each other's embrace it was their medicine. 'It's like a best friend but a little more' 'A soulmate doesn't always have to be romantic' Doug's father's words repeat in his head. Maybe kevin was his soulmate not on no romantic stuff but- 

Doug pulled away slightly looking into his friends eyes. He felt so many emotions they both exchanged small smiles before pulling away fully. "I love you twin" Doug says. "I love you to dougz" Kevin says. Kevin's phone was ringing letting him know it was missed calls from his girlfriend but he didn't care he was spending the day with the person he loved more than anything or anyone. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed