3

Third Person Pov

Kevin walked out of the prison smiling wide as he and doug made eye contact. Kevin ran past his girlfriend who stood there with open arms and ran to doug the two holding each other tightly. "I missed you so much twin" Doug says feeling like he could cry but there were to many people. "i missed you to baby boy" Kevin says. 

Yes they call each other baby boy from time to time no need to make it a big deal. But in all honesty as the two held each other they forgot about everyone else there it was as if they were the only people in the world. Kevin had been in prison fighting a murder charge but it was as if all doug's praying paid off and his friend was back. 

In all honesty both of them were dying on the inside the more time they spent away from each other. Kevin was always there when doug needed him so to doug it felt like a piece of him was missing. Kevin spent every day writing to doug and trying to call him he just wanted to know doug was ok cause if doug won't ok he sure won't ok. 

Doug looked over seeing kevin's girlfriend racheal glaring at them and their friends sending them smirks. Both males quickly pulled away clearing their throats seeing people staring at them. "How touching" quashawn says. "Shut up" Kevin says. Racheal pushed passed glaring at kevin. 

"Excuse me? I wait for you just for you to run to doug i think you've been in prison for to long" Racheal says. "I think you need to leave him alone" Doug says. Racheal frowns but doesn't say anything else. "We're glad your back" Camrin says. "Thanks ya'll now let's go get me some real food" Kevin says before putting his arm around doug. 

Doug had finally gotten back the piece of him he was missing. They both turned to each other smiling as they walked. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed