Ghost 3

The two days had gone by in a breeze, just enough time for Y/n to have finished fixing the engine to Akali'a bike. He was currently testing the engine to make sure it ran smoothly.

He drove it in circles around the barren neighborhood he lived in, the roar of the engine filling his ears, and the wind blowing in his face. He came to stop outside the warehouse he lived in. Kicking out the kick stand before getting off the and turning it off.

"That should do it, better let her know its fixed" He walked inside where his phone laid on the table. He picked it up and opened Akali's contact, beginning to type in his message.

"Just finished the repairs to the engine. I'll bring it over shortly" He hit send and waited for her to message back. He walked over to a bag with a bundle of chains in it, tucking a loose end into the bag before closing it, tossing it over his shoulder with his ease. His phone went off as he looked to it, seeing she messaged back.

"Sweet! Thanks a ton! Before you bring it over, could you do me a favor and pick a friend of mine up? She had to stay at school for band practice, I'd really appreciate it if you could"

He thought it over, shrugging his shoulders as he told her he would do so. Getting a thanks out of her as he stuffed his phone into his pocket. He went back outside, placing the bag into the storage compartment on his own bike.

He picked up a helmet and hopped onto Akali's bike, placing the helmet in front of him so it wouldn't fall. He was about to start the engine when he let out a sigh. "...I havn't forgotten, no need to remind me. We won't be staying there longer than we need to"

He turned the engine on as he felt the bike rumble and roar to life beneath him. He looked to his own bike, which previously face away from him, was now facing him.

"Don't worry, I'll call you soon afterwards. Hold the fort till I do" The bike roared its engine in what could be described as acknowledgement. Y/n turned the bike around before driving off into the main streets of Piltover.

There was a lot of traffic this time of day, so getting to where he needed to would be a little slower then anticipated. He didn't seem to mind it however. Meanwhile, Seraphine had just finished with her band practice and was waiting outside.

She had gotten a text from Akali saying that she would be getting picked up by a friend of hers. This was confusing to the pink haired highschool, as she didn't know that Akali made friends outside of their group.

"I wonder who her new friend is?" As she was thinking this over, she heard the roaring of a motorcycle getting closer. Turning to her left, she spotted someone stopping just in front of her.

The two locked eyes for a moment, with Seraphine taking on a pink hue as she found the boy very eye catching. "I'm guessing your Seraphine?" This question brought her out of her stupor, giving the boy a nod.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm guessing by the fact that you know me, that Akali sent you?" He gave her a confirming nod, handing her the helmet and gesturing for her to hop on behind him.

She did just that, getting on the back end of the bike and clipping the helmet into place. She wrapped her arms around his waist to keep herself stable. Y/n didn't mind as he began the drive.

Luckily, Akali had given him the address to their place, so getting there was relatively simple, and he didn't need to ask the pinkett for directions. While they drove, Y/n decided to mentally check something, all thanks to the physical contact of Seraphine's arms.

'Hmm...She barely has little to close to no amount of sin....I know your hungry but you can wait' He stopped at an intersection as the light turned red. This gave the girl enough time to ask something.