Ghost 23

The underground bunker was in a frenzy, everyone was preparing to begin the raid on the prison to bust their allies and friends out of there. Rei was going over plans and issuing orders to his his men, which went off to their assigned jobs. Rei himself gritted his teeth and slammed his fist onto the table, letting sparks electricity travel through the steel material. "Damnit... Just hold tight kid"

The leader of the resistance walked out of the room and down towards the large garage they had set up, which held varying armored vehicles, and even more of troops preparing for departure. "Rei!" The sudden shout of his name from behind him caught his attention. Turning around, he was met with the sight of Beelzebub, Reze, Power, and the three members of K/DA, which he had only seen from their concerts that were played on live tv. "What in all of hell is going on?" The queen of Gluttony was rightfully confused. 

"Lady Beelzebub.." He addressed her before he grew a furious expression. "Its bad.. We got word from inside the prison from Denji, some of the guards were talking, and they said they were moving Y/n to an undisclosed location" This surprised the queen and the three girls, and left them in a state of worry and panic. "I've already mobilized our ground troops that were stationed near the prison. We were just about to head out and provide support to them, and transportation for our captured comrades"

"We will be coming with you" Evelynn stated, leaving zero room for argument. She was getting Y/n one way or another. "I'm not letting some scumbag of an old demon take away Y/n from us" A resolute agreement from Akali and Ahri was all that was needed for Rei to agree to let them tag along.

"No complaints here" Rei let a smile grace his face as he held out a hand to the lust demon, who shook his hand. "Names Rei, I would have preferred to have met you guys under better circumstances, a lot of us here would have" Rei turned as he got on top of the roof of one of the trucks, opening the hatch before he gave out his orders. "Alright everyone, prepare to move out!"

Everyone began to do exactly that, with the girls hoping into one of the other vehicles. Well, all but Akali who stopped and turned to something covered in a tarp. As if being drawn to it, she walked towards it and pulled the tarp off, revealing Y/n's bike. "I hope he doesn't mind" She grabbed a nearby helmet and put it on, hoping onto the bike and starting the ignition. 

The bike roared to life, quite literally unbeknownst to the ninja. With all the engines in room revving up at once, all the vehicles began moving out through a tunnel system, which came to a large pathway through the forest. Some of the animals within being disturbed due to the rumbling of machinery.

Meanwhile, the prison was currently a reck on the outside. Rakkan had let his troops and the other units past the barriers and guards, and were now sweeping through the prison halls, freeing prisoners and causing havoc. Denji hadn't seen them yet, but could feel the rumbling through the floors as explosions were going off. 

He was growing anxious as he watched guards scrambling through the halls, with some of them staying in cell block to make sure none of the prisoners would try anything funny. 'Gotta find an opportunity to get out of here and get to Y/n somehow'. He wouldn't have to wait long till he felt another rumble, causing the lights to flicker, and a sudden shift in the air. Denji let a large smirk grace his lips as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a cord attached to his chest. "Perfect timing. time for a bloodbath"

When one of the guards ran past Denji's cell, the entire wall blew off and crushed the poor homunculus and created a plume of smoke. the other guards turned and trained their guns at the smoke and started firing. The bullets flew through the smoke, creating little pockets as it sounded like they were impacting flesh. Once their mags were emptied, there was only silence, save for the distant fighting that was growing closer with each passing second.