Ghost 13

The scarlet haired woman, along with Drake, had left the infirmary wing and were currently heading up to the ground level of their base of operations.

Drake had given her the rundown of what he meant by 'We have company'. However, she would like to confirm his words again. "Relay it to me again" Her tone sounded quite serious, with a hint of nervousness.

"As I said before, some weird looking freak in a suit came to the hidden entrance and asked to see Varkus. He also has some merc with him. Told him to wait, and Silas is making sure they don't try anything" Drake repeats his words, growling a little to himself.

She didn't like the sounds of that. Varkus had mentioned that some other members of their group, and other demons knew of where they were based. And she was banking on it being a low grade demon at the least.

Upon the elevator doors opening, they were greeted with the sight of a rundown shop. The wallpaper was peeling off, the wooden flooring was rotting, and every other furniture in the place was a wreck.

The two went up to the door before opening it, being greeted with the busy streets of Zaun. Many of the citizens didn't bother looking in their direction.

Silas had turned around to be greeted with the two of them. "Ma'am, I had already told them of masters condition, so you need not worry"

While he may have tried to reassure her, it didn't exactly seem to help. He gestured towards the two individuals that were waiting. One of the, who was obviously the mercenary that was mentioned, wore a fair amount of high tech gear and a helmet that covered his features. Along with a brown cloak with the hood over his head.

However, it was the sight of the second individual that had her fearing the situation

However, it was the sight of the second individual that had her fearing the situation. This one wore a black suit that ended with two tails at the end, a white dress shirt and black dress pants, he even wore a top hat. However, his entire head was a black skull with a monocle over his left eye socket, and in his hands was a black cane. He also had a black thin tail

The scarlet haired woman instantly dropped to her knees and bowed her head to the demon in front of her

The scarlet haired woman instantly dropped to her knees and bowed her head to the demon in front of her. "We- uh...W-We didn't account for your visit sir" She was obviously nervous and confused as to why he was here.