Ghost 15

Back in Piltover, where the sun had just begun to set. The warehouse which was Y/n's home was dead silent. The only thing being heard was the wind breezing by.

Inside the building, A fiery portal had opened as Y/n stepped through before closing the portal with a wave of his hand. He scanned the large living space, making sure nothing was out of place.

"Paranoid much?" The rider questions Y/n's behaviour, watching the boy go to the doors to make sure they were still locked. "You picked this place because no one ever comes to this side of the city"

"Yeah well, it never hurts" He says before making his way over his room, dropping to his knees and reaching under the bed as he pulls out a large case with quite an advanced locking mechanism.

Punching in a six digit code before using a dual thumb print scanner, a click was heard from the case as he opened it. He let out a heavy sigh as he looked at the two items inside.

"Been a while since you busted these ones out of your arsenal" Y/n only hummed as he continued to stare at them, memories flooding into his head from his time spent in Ionia. "They'll knows its you" The rider warned his partner.

"Then they will know I come bearing Vengeance" The boy said with a hardened gaze before he closed the case, locking it back up. He stood up, throwing the case over his shoulder. "For all the people they made suffer"

"But before that, we need to restock on ammo for these" The boy walked out of his room, placing the case on the large table he had fixed some time ago. He then made his way to one of the cabinets, opening it up to find something.

However, the boy suddenly felt a sever headache kick in, as well as a pain in his chest as he let out a pained groan, holding the cabinet doors for stability.

"Y/n? Are you feeling alright?" The rider asked the boy, with worry lacing his words. He could tell this wasn't an illness since it would have taken care of itself in a mater of seconds.

"...I'm fine... I'll be fine" The pains slowly subsided as he went back to searching the cabinet. He soon found a spare phone underneath a pile of towels, opening it up to see that it still worked, despite how old it was.

While he was searching through his contacts, the rider grew worried as he looked into the pain the boy experienced. 'I may need to make a detour...I just need a good opertunity'

Y/n soon found the contact he was looking for, the name being that of a simple gun emoji. He opened the contact before sending a message and pocketing the device.

He closed the cabinet as he grabbed the case from the table. He stopped when he reached for the door handle, turning his head to the left a little. He felt that something was out of place but, didn't pay it to much mind as he left the warehouse.

Locking the doors of the warehouse, the boy turned to his trusty bike, which had been patiently waiting for him to return. The bike hummed its engine in a form of excitement that he was back, already knowing the destination.

The boy chuckled at his bikes behaviour as he went to strap the case to the back. He hopped onto the seat, as flipped the kickstand up. "At least one of us is excited for this trip"

He revved the engine before he took off, kicking up a bit of dust as he did. Once he exited the north side of the city, the bike caught ablaze as its speed picked up.

"It would be a lot easier to simply use a portal to get there...Why are we taking this route?" The Rider asked, feeling confused with Y/n's decision.