Ghost 16

It only took about close to an hour before Morrigan found herself outside of a castle, much different than her own. While the castle itself looked elegant and well kept, anyone with perceptive eyes could tell that it was lazily put together. This was normal for the world of Sloth, so it wasn't to surprising for the Lust queen.

Entering the castle, the first thing she noticed when walking through its halls, was the fact any of the demons she came across were lazing about, or flat out asleep. Not wanting to disturb them, she simply floated above the ground and kept moving onward into the castle. 

She double checked the folder within her grasp, making sure all of the papers were there. After confirming this, she stopped in front of a large set of double doors. She took a short, but deep breath before entering what would be the meeting room.

The meeting room itself only had large table in the center of the room. Around the table were seven different chairs, each varying in design. In one of these chairs, which looked like any other chair you'd see anywhere else, was one of the participants of this meeting. Morrigan shook her head in amusement at the sight. "Got up from your bed only to sleep in a chair. Your still as lazy as ever little brother"

Her voice had ended up waking the demon from his slumber. His dark eyes parting open to look to the Lust queen. He had long, messy white hair which was covered by a veil of sorts. The veil had spikes that ran down the fabric, ending in a scale like texture at the bottom, with two large horns  jutting from the top. He wore a full tight body suit accompanied by four golden cuffs, two for each arm with tethers connecting to a collar on his neck. "Out of my control...Besides, when was the last time you had a good nights rest...or a rest at all?"

"Who taught you to get snippy?" She asks in a rather annoyed tone, not liking his attitude or greeting towards her

"Who taught you to get snippy?" She asks in a rather annoyed tone, not liking his attitude or greeting towards her. This caused him to lazily raise his hands in a show of defense. Morrigan soon gained a small smile as she walked to her own chair in the room. "Still, its good to see your well Belphegor"

"Yeah, yeah...Good seeing you too..." He waved off handedly, leaning back in his chair whilst Morrigan sat down as she placed the folder on the table. The folder ended up catching his attention as he peered down at it from across the table. "Now what's that for?"

"You'll see once everyone gets here. Speaking of which, I'm surprised I'm the first one here" She comments whilst looking at the other five empty seats. stopping on one particular chair as she gained a noticeable frown. Belphegor sharing that sentiment. 

"It's sad that Mammon is no longer with us" A new voice spoke up, sounding as if they were all around the room. Suddenly, a swarm of flies flew in before converging onto the seat to Belphegor's right. The flies merging into a woman with white hair, white horns, and small black spikes protruding from behind her head. She wore a red suit with a black under shirt, the underside having an insectoid wing pattern, and a tail protruding from behind her. "I can tell that's what your thinking of sis. Its written all over your face"