Ghost 10

A new day arose for the city of Piltover, everyone living out their day as normal as they can. As for Y/n, he was currently driving his bike through the busy streets, being stopped at a red light. his current destination was whatever church he can find.

"Its been about over half an hour and we still can't find one" He sound uncharacteristically impatient to find a church, lightly bouncing his leg has we waited for traffic to start up again. "And your positive that Piltover has one?"

"Every major city or town that we have been to has had one. Just keep looking and you'll find one eventually" The Rider told the boy, already growing annoyed with this being the third time he was asked this very same question.

Traffic soon started up again as he drove along with it. everyone and everything passing by in a slight blur. The Rider then asked a question of his own. "Why didn't you ask one of the girls? One of them would know where it is"

"In case it flew over that skull of yours, its only been a day since the incident. And considering they know of you now, casually talking to them is gonna be extremely awkward" He reasoned, causing the spirit to go silent, silently agreeing with his point.

It didn't take long however for the boy to find his destination, parking his bike near the front entrance of a large church that borderlines on being a cathedral.

He flipped the kickstand down as he got off his ride, making his way towards the doors of the church, and it seeing that was pretty empty. He wandered through the corridors, looking at some paintings and photos hung on the walls as he passed by them.

The boy soon found himself in the main hall of the church. The spacious room being lit up in a colorful array due to the colored reinforced glass windows, which were made to look like images of some angels. Benches lined the room in two rows, and sitting in one of them, sitting closer to the statue of many angels and god at the far end of the room.

"We weren't expecting visitors this soon" The man spoke in a soft tone, standing up and walking over to Y/n. They were clearly the father of the church. He had short black hair, a priests attire, but what caught the boys attention, was his glossy eyes. "Welcome to our church my child"

"I hope I'm not intruding by being here so early, father...?" He bowed his head to show his respects to the blind father, while also waiting for his name.

"Faris. And you have nothing to worry about child. All are welcome under the house of the lord" He took the boys hands into his, confusing the boy as he hummed in thought. "Hmm....Something seems to be troubling you greatly, would you like to confess after praying?"

He thought about it for a moment, wanting to hear the riders input, only to get no response from him. "Yes please father" He accepts as father Faris gestures to take a seat, which he did.

Father faris sat down next to the boy as the two clasped their hands together with their eyes closed, reciting prayers in their heads. While father Faris prayed to the lord, Y/n was praying to someone different, like he has done so many times before.

After the two finished their prayers, father Faris opened his eyes before turning his head to face the boy. "Now then, what has been troubling you my child?"

Y/n thought it over for a moment, not exactly knowing how to explain without giving himself away. "I...I made some friends, about a month ago and....I may have screwed up..."

"Mind if I take a guess?" Father Faris asked, with Y/n giving him the go ahead. "You have a secret that was great enough for them to start loosing trust in you. Am I correct?"

He was admittedly surprised that he was able to figure that out. "Must be a perk with your blindness" He comments before answering him. "But, yes. I just wish I could have told them before letting it all spill out at once..."