Ghost 12

It had been a few days, and Seraphine was still clinging to the warning that the scarlet haired woman had tolled her back at the park.

She hadn't told the girls or Y/n of it just yet. She didn't know if what she said was true but, with what she's seen before, she was more than willing to believe it.

She perked up when she heard a knocking on the door to her room. "Come in!" She tells who ever was just outside her room. The door soon opened, letting Y/n peak his head inside the room. "Y/n? When did you get here?"

"Eve and I just got back from Church" He answers her before walking over and sitting at the end of her bed. Pulling out cross necklace from under his shirt. "She bought me this as a gift as well. Though, I feel kinda bad that she spent her money on an expensive one"

"She tends to spend quite a lot.." She swestdropped with an awkward chuckle, Y/n giving one of his own. She then looked down with a nervous expression, her previous thoughts coming back.

Y/n took note of this, leaning his head down a little to get a better look at her face. "What's the matter?" He asks with concern lacing his tone.

She quickly shot her head up, waving her hands and shaking her head. "Wha?! I-I'm nervous! Me?! Totally not!"

One good look at Y/n told her that he was far from convinced. He had that 'Really?' Look written all over him. She dropped her hands and hung her head. "Promise you won't freak out?..."

"Why would I need to freak out? What happened?" The boy asks, feeling more concerned for her now. He got up and moved closer, sitting next to her as he rubs her back.

She hummed from the back rubs, easing her up a little. She still found it hard to try and find the right words. "I encountered that red haired woman from before at the park some time ago.."

His eyes widened, knowing who she was referring to. His worries skyrocketed as he didn't like the idea of any of Varkus's people coming near them. "You didn't get hurt did you?"

"Thankfully no, though she did hold my at needle point" This only worried the boy more. Though her next words caught him by surprise. "She gave me a warning for the girls and I to leave Piltover so we don't get caught up in your guys mess"

This had perplexed the boy quite a bit. The last thing he would think to happen would be a warning to leave from the enemy. "Have you told the girls yet?"

"I was just thinking about it before you walked in..." She looked down again, twiddling her thumbs a little. "I've been to nervous to tell them cause of how they might react"

"You should still tell them" He suggests to her. "Quite frankly, I'd rather have you all as far from my troubles as much as possible"

"But what if you end needing help when you or the rider can't do it yourself?" She poked his chest, giving him a stern look.

"You do realize I've been at this for a long time right?" He gently lowered her hand, seeing her expression into one of understanding. "Come on, up we get" He then stood up, bringing her with him as he dragged a now confused Seraphine out of her room.

"H-Hey!" She attempted to pull away from his quite soft yet strong grip, but it turned to be futile as he dragged her downstairs. The girls, who were doing their own thing, looked tot he two with questioning looks.

"Care for a little group discussion?" Y/n suddenly said, and with the serious tone he had used had caused the group to worry a little. "I'll take that as a yes then. Sera?"

He turned to a very Nervous Seraphine, who looked between everyone before landing back on Y/n. He silently gestured for her to start it off.

She gave in and began retelling everything she had just told the boy. And like she said before, everyone had gave their own respective reactions to the news. Though Y/n could see Evelynn holding her own emotions as best she could.