Ghost 6

About a week and a half had past for the citizens of Piltover. Many incidents have happened over that span of time, none of which had been the riders doing. Instead, many of the reports were of various people going missing, from both cities.

Varkus had been going around, convincing people who have nothing left to loose to enter a program of sorts. The devil was currently inside a large room, fitted with a large glass chamber in the centre, and many researchers around the room doing their work.

The scarlet haired woman was present at his side, conducting a few final adjustments before testing began. "Chamber is fully prepared for testing sir" She says with a monotonous voice.

"Good, bring in subject number 23" She presses a few buttons after recieving the order. A square tile in the chamber opened up as someone was lifted up into the chamber. They looked reasonably confused and a little worried.

"Where? Where am I? I don't remember this being apart of the program!" The fear in the man's voice was very much apparent. Varkus left the observation room as he stood a few feet from the glass, catching the man's attention. "Hey! What's going?!"

"Fear not Silas. I can assure you this is indeed a part of the program" This seemed to calm him down, but didn't fully relieve him of his worries. "Tell me, do you know why I chose you to be apart of the program?"

"You said it was to give me a second chance...to be able to get back at the ones that left me in the dust" His voiced had been laced with venom in his last words. Varkus slowly walked around the glass chamber.

"That's right, your here for a chance at revenge. The program was designed with that idea in mind. The gruesome training that has made you strong and mindful" He stopped after coming full circle. "All that's left, is one final test"

At his words, a hole in the glass formed, small enough to fit an arm through. "Shall we make a deal, Silas?" The devils emerald eyes gave off a soft glow.

"A-A deal? What kind of deal?" Silas asked, having no clue where this was going, and it was making him cautious of the situation.

"The kind that will give you all the power you could ever dream of. You told me you don't have a power to call your own. I'm going to give you that power, but it will come at a cost"

Silas hesitated, his mouth hanging open in thought as his eyes darted all around the floor in front of him. He was right, he had no power of his own, and if he wanted to get back at the ones who brought him to this point, who was he to refuse? He looked back up at Varkus, a hardened and resolute glint in his eyes. "What will it cost?"

Varkus could feel the ghost of a smirk on his lips, the words being music to his ears. "Swear your loyalty to me, and help me hunt a certain individual, is all I ask of you" He stepped closer towards the glass, holding his hand out. "Do we have a deal?"

"You have yourself a deal" He reached his hand through the glass, the two shaking hands. Silas soon felt an unbearable agony as he let go of the devils hand, collapsing to the floor screaming.

Varkus watched on with an ever slowly increasing smile as the mans body gruesomely started to shift, blood practically exploding out of him as the sickening crunching of bone filled the room. Some of the scientists turned away in disgust at the horrific events unfolding in the chamber.

Meanwhile, Y/n was working hard at the auto shop. The hood of a mustang mach-E propped open as he was working on the engine. One of his co-workers down under the vehicle.

A few bangs of metal caught his attention. Turning to his left, he saw Sett working on another vehicle. He had an annoyed look on his face as he smacked the engine with a wrench. "Quit being stubborn you hunk of metal!"