Ghost 11

The days flew by for all of us. After Eve's run in with Y/n at the church, things between us have been going rather smoothly.

Y/n has been coming by more often whenever he has time or one of us drags him over, though that seems to be more Akali who does it than the rest of us.

Speaking of which, Akali has normally been seeing him at the auto shop to get her bike fix, claiming that 'Its more than likely getting old'. Though I did see her bust up her engine a little. She's definitely doing it on purpose.

I remember Ahri had taken him around town for a tour and a few grocery runs, since she normally takes care of our stocks and other things. The two also get along quite well.

Kai'sa was a little difficult. Whenever Y/n came around, she would tuck herself into a corner and hide away from him. We managed to convince her to spend time cooking dinner so they could chat, now she seems to be getting used to having him around. Nice little baby steps.

Eve's behaviour was a little perplexing to us ever since she came back after her run in with him. She's been eyeing him in a certain way, not unlike her lustful teasing look she always gives. I told the others about this amd we theorized that she may be developing a crush on him.

As for myself, he has been helping me with my studies. Though he did have some trouble on a few subjects so there was no luck there.

Seraphine finished writing in her diary, a small blue book with with a few stickers printed on it. She closed it and dropped it onto her bed, doing the same with her pen before she rests her cheeks in her hands. "Its also nice that he was willing to share some of his past with us. His first family sounded so lovely"

She pouts with a little whine, wishing she could have met them, especially his little sister. She only knew what they looked like was because he showed a picture of them.

Her thoughts her soon interrupted by the growling of her stomach. She groaned a little before getting up from her bed. "I better go eat something.." She soon made her way from her bedroom to downstairs, letting her legs move her to the kitchen.

She opened up the fridge and looked through the shelves, grabbing a jug of milk before closing the door. Setting it down on the island before grabbing a bowl and some cereal from the cupboard.

After pouring each of the contents into the bowl, she placed the box and jug back to where she found them before sitting down to eat meal.

As she ate, she noted how quiet the house seemed to be. "I wonder where everyone went off to.." She dug her phone from her pocket, pulling up her messages and opening the group chat with the other girls. She already knew Y/n was at work today.

She texted, asking where everyone was as she continued to eat. She soon got a text from Ahri, saying that they were going to get a few things thet forgot about the previous day.

"I guess that makes sense" She sat her phone down, finishing up the rest of her food before she went to wash her dishes.

She debated on what to do for the time being. Today was a free day from school so she didn't to worry about that. She did wanna bother Y/n while he was at work, and she had no idea what her school friends were up to.

"Maybe a simple walk will do. Kinda need to get out more" She came to the conclusion before fixing her hair up, grabbing one of her sweaters and making her way out the door.

The sunlight breached through patches in the cloudy sky, the wind making it little chilly with it getting close to fall. She walked down the street as a few vehicles and other people passed by.

She was also humming to herself, having one of the groups earlier songs to pop into her head. She soon arrived at a park, walking along one of its pathways, making sure to move out of the way when a group of kids ran past her.