015

"no way in hell, sunghoon."

"come on sun, it's just for one event! look, i also got forced to join under any competition too," sunghoon held the paper in front of sunoo's face.

the two are standing outside the faculty office of their department after soobin gave them the official list of people who'll join the sports week- which is set to be held next week.

"are you fucking kidding me?" he snatched the paper away from his friend to check if he's reading it right. "chess? really?"

"what? that's a sport too."

sunoo looked at him with disbelief. "you joined chess, but you want me to join a 100-meter sprint race? do i look like i run fast?"

"but you joined a running competition back in middle school-"

"that was a marathon, hoon. and for the record, i only won because the guy before me got cramps on his way to the finish line."

sunghoon grinned at him. if i push him down the stairs later, how long am i gonna be in jail?

"sunoo, it's a one-time event for the sports week so can you please just say yes?"

sunoo only huffed in response while his friend looks at him with hopeful eyes. park fucking sunghoon, i will get my revenge later.

"fine, as if i have other choices."

"yes! thank you sun, you're a lifesaver." sunghoon manages to give him a kiss on the side of his head before rushing back inside the faculty room.

now... he looked down at his feet. i guess i should start practicing sprints before i embarass myself in front of everyone at the event.

+++++++

[ free trial in hell ]

sunoo:
hey @jay
you run in the soccer field every morning right?

jay:
yep
part of warm up before practice
why?

sunoo:
can i join?

jay:
uhh sure
but why

sunoo:
it's bc this mf named sunghoon put my name under the 100m sprint race and now i have to compete
I HAVE NOODLE LEGS

heeseung:
what?
can't you just remove your name and look for someone else?

sunghoon:
nope
it's finalized
and he agreed earlier
no one forced him 😪

jay:
yikes hoon why would you do that to sun

sunoo:
exactly
fucking traitor
and he signed himself into chess
CHESS ?!?!

jay:
hoon you are a shithead

sunghoon:
hey leave me and my chess alone
besides, i'm sure you can do it
so just chill

heeseung:
you're one of the dumbest people i know and you're joining chess?

sunghoon:
fvck you
but that's fine
i'm pretty sure jay's the dumbest one here

jay:
that's bc i got the most handsome face
if i'm also smart, then what will happen to y'all? 😞
the Lord is fair ☝️