045

"does this look good? what about this one?"

"that looks cute on you." jay plops on sunoo's bed, burying his face on one of his pillows.

sunoo frowned, staring at the dress shirt on the mirror. "really? i don't think the color suits me."

"sunoo, babe— everything looks good on you. as a fashion design major, trust me and just wear that." jay's voice was muffled.

he sighed. he doesn't even understand why he's so bothered in thinking what to wear, when in fact it's just gonna be a normal date. fuck, who am i even kidding, it's not going to be a normal date.

it's the first time that he feels conscious around ni-ki, and it doesn't help that he's going to be asking the boy to be his boyfriend later. what if he changed his mind, and what if he rejects me?

"don't think too much, sun." jay stood up, walking in front of sunoo to fix the collar of his top. "it'll be fine."

his roommate stares at him with adoration in his eyes. he couldn't believe that sunoo would now be willing to take the first step— the same sunoo who didn't want anything to do with relationships before.

goddamn nishimura, you really did it.

"enjoy, okay? and don't forget to tell me all the details after." jay pinched sunoo's cheek lightly.

sunoo nods, letting out his breath to calm his nerves.

okay, it's time.

++++++++++

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

my pretty babie @sunscript 🥰😭

1186 likes | 329 retweets

replies:

@sunscript did you really have to tweet this 😐
↪@cornjay yes ofc! it's a shame if other people won't see the masterpiece i created 🤌
@parkwrites you look good as always 👍
@soobeans oh my gods sunoo looks so great!
↪@yeonjuned IKRR haha btw are you free later? wanna date 😉
↪@soobeans omg 😱 hell no
↪@cornjay damn that's tough dude 💀

++++++++

"wow."

riki stops walking halfway towards sunoo, who is leaning on the hood of his car. he feels like he's seeing the guy in another light, because what the fuck, how can he just simply stand there and look so fucking handsome?

sunoo notices him, putting back his phone inside the pocket of his pants. he looks at the younger, controlling himself not to stare long at him. he's so attractive that i want to actually kiss him right now.