022

[ riki 📸 ]

riki 📸:
sunoo hyung 😁

sunoo:
???
what

riki 📸:
wanna eat lunch together?
i saw a good sushi place

sunoo:
sure
but i'm still in class tho

riki 📸:
it's fine hyung
i'm also in hq rn so i can wait hehe
just text me when your class is done so i could go to you

sunoo:
ok
is it gonna be just the two of us?

riki 📸:
well
i'll try to invite jungwon
but i'm sure he's gonna say no

sunoo:
just ask him
it's better to have more people to join us for lunch

riki 📸:
but i only wanted to ask you out in the first place
😮‍💨😮‍💨

sunoo:
.....
nvm i'll just eat by myself

riki 📸:
LMAO I'M JOKING
ok fine i'll ask him

sunoo:
good

riki 📸:
😁😁

+++++++++

"this looks like it's written by a toddler."

"i wrote it the way you wanted. you were the one who suggested this kind of writing style in the first place."

"i did? i can't remember saying that though. when was that? give me the receipt."

"you piece of- nevermind, i'm not revising it."

riki shifted on the couch as he watched sunghoon and jungwon's nonstop disagreements with each other. it's definitely entertaining to listen to their squabble.

my friend can't even win this argument.

sunghoon laid back on his chair. "okay then, your choice. this task may be too difficult on you, right? i'll just ask chenle to do-"

he stops finishing his sentence when jungwon snatched the papers from his desk.

"who said i can't do it? i'll give this back tomorrow morning." jungwon stomps his feet whilst walking back to where riki is seated.

sunghoon bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling. "sure, kitten. do whatever you want."

"i'm not a cat!" jungwon glared at the older before sitting beside riki.

"hey won," he closed his laptop. "you don't want to have lunch with me right?"

his friend raised an eyebrow. "what the hell are you saying?"

"just say you don't want to have lunch with me."

"have you finally gone crazy? stop shaking my arm-" jungwon tried to kick his leg but he quickly avoided the guy.

"okay i don't want to have lunch with you, dipshit! satisfied now?"

ni-ki gave him a thumbs up before picking his things up. "thanks won, i have to go now. bye!"