036

the sun settled down and the night came fast. after playing rounds of different activities and games, they decided to have dinner.

ni-ki remained quiet throughout the dinner, except for the tight smile and quiet laugh that he was forced to show every time someone jokes around.

sunghoon raised an eyebrow when he noticed that riki keeps on avoiding sunoo. normally, the boy would always be at sunoo's side, tailing him like a puppy.

something definitely happened, sunghoon thinks, looking at heeseung who is talking to sunoo and jay. i'm sure that menace did something again.

"okay! let's have a 10 min break, then we can gather around the lounge area for our game." chenle announced, beaming happily. the others just nodded as they left the dining area one by one.

"can't we just sleep? i'm tired already," ningning whined.

"are you sure? this game involves alcohol though, but okay. do what you want-"

ningning's eyes lit up at the mention of alcohol. "who said i'm tired? i'm totally fine! can we start now?"

yuna side-eyed her. "do you have a split personality or something?"

sunoo chuckled behind them. he was already cleaning up the remaining trash inside the kitchen. "she doesn't have a split personality, what she has is alcohol addiction."

"sunbae! how could you say that to me?" they laughed again while ningning looks frustrated.

from the corner of his eyes, sunoo saw riki glanced at him. he was about to call his name but the boy walked fast outside of the kitchen.

he's probably not feeling well. i should go and find a medicine cabinet later, sunoo notes to himself.

++++++++

jw ✌🏻 @yinyang tweeted.

chenle hyung when he finally arrived at the lounge area after 20 mins:

212 likes | 5 retweets

replies:

@yinyang why is there suddenly alcoholic beverages 😭 i thought this is gonna be a wholesome team building 😭
↪@parkwrites welcome to college, where every org related event is just an excuse so that students can drink freely 😊

++++++++

"sorry, that took a longer time."

chenle puts all the drinks that he just brought from his father's stash. he takes a black mug and placed it in the middle of the coffee table.