037

hoon 📰 @parkwrites tweeted.

r*** after hearing sunoo's two truths and one lie:

374 likes | 19 retweets

replies:

@chenleave STFUUU 😭😭😭 YOU GOING TO HELL FOR THIS ONE CHIEF
↪@parkwrites but i'm in hell alr 😪 also, aren't you drunk yet?
↪@chenleave wdym ... my alcohol tolerance is higher than my grades tho
@cornjay give the poor kid a break jfc 🙁
↪@parkwrites not my misery not my problem 🤷

++++++++++

"i knew it," sunoo sighed while he stared at ni-ki who is sprawled on the sofa, sleeping.

after he finished drinking the content of the mug earlier, he got knocked out after a few minutes.

ningning and yuna already went to sleep, while chenle is still drinking with sunghoon, heeseung, and jungwon. taeyoung is asleep on the floor, and jeno already went to his room to rest.

"want some, sun?" sunghoon offered his glass. "i'm pretty sure you need a drink."

"i'll join you later, i just need to move riki inside his room." sunoo sat beside ni-ki who is still fast asleep.

jake is on the couch, dozing off while jay is struggling to wake his roommate up.

"jake, don't sleep there. let's get you to bed," jay pulled jake's arm to help him stand up. "come on dude."

"jongieeee, my tummy-" jake whined as he rubbed his stomach.

"hmm? what's wrong?" jay brushed the strands of hair falling on his friend's forehead. "your stomach hurts?"

jake nods, his eyes still half-closed. "wanna puke- jakey wanna puke."

"oh shit. okay, let's go to the bathroom." the two quickly left before jake could vomit all over the lounge.

jungwon sipped on his own glass before glancing towards sunoo. "hyung, do you want me to help you carry ni-ki on his room? that giant is heavy."

"thanks won, i definitely need some help-"

"heeseung will help you instead, sun." sunghoon lightly pushed heeseung to stand up. "he's in the same room as nishimura, and he said he wants to sleep already."

heeseung stops drinking. "i said that?"

sunghoon nodded, putting on his smile while shoving his friend away.

"what? but i want to help too-" jungwon tried to object.

"wow look at this whiskey! have you tried this one yet, jungwon?" chenle laughs awkwardly and pours another drink on jungwon's glass.