016

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

good morning everyone! except to these two mfs who showed up wearing the exact same outfit 😐 like @sunscript @cyberlee y'all didn't even bother to tell me we have dress code ????!???!!?

1348 likes | 292 retweets

replies:

@sunscript and i told you a million times that it was a coincidence 🙄 get over it alr
↪@cornjay nah we all know that's bs 🤐 also i don't wanna get over it :<
@parkwrites that just means one thing bro
↪@cornjay that i'm the main character?
↪@parkwrites nope, that you're third wheeling them lol

++++++++

"sunoo, raise your knees more when you sprint okay?" jay instructed the boy while they continue to jog around the soccer field.

sunoo nods, his eyes half-closed as the sun hits his face. it's almost 8 am and the heat is getting stronger that he feels as if it's burning through his skin.

"guys i feel like my knees are gonna give up anytime soon," they heard heeseung mumbles behind them.

"dude, that's because you have the lifestyle of a potato." jay glanced at him, "why did you even join us if you're just gonna complain?"

heeseung mumbles again, this time his words are incoherent to sunoo's ears. "what was that, hyung? i couldn't understand what you just said."

"nevermind, i'm going to sit there for a while." the older heads towards the bleachers.

jay shook his head while looking at heeseung. "dumbass can't even make up his mind."

"what do you mean?" sunoo asked.

jay just grinned at him and continued jogging. huh, what is up with him?

after two more jogs around the oval, sunoo and jay finally decided to go back to the bleachers where heeseung is currently resting.

heeseung quickly gives another water bottle to sunoo, who is busy wiping his sweat.

"where's mine?" jay held his palms out to heeseung.

"too bad i only brought two." the older flatly says.

jay gasped, suddenly clutching onto the left side of his chest. "bro, you're hurting me. this is why no one's willing to date you."

there was a minute of silence before he realizes what he just said. shit.

if sunghoon was here he'd definitely stuff my mouth with whatever trash he's holding just so he can shut me up.

"well, you're not totally wrong about that." sunoo's voice was calm as he packs up his things. "you guys staying here? i'm going to the headquarters."