049

"are you sure you didn't see him?"

sunghoon sighs, stopping his paperwork to look at sunoo.

"sun, it's been days since i saw riki come here." he stared at him, "why don't you call him? ask him if he forgot that he still has duties here?"

sunoo didn't answer. it's been almost a week since riki told him that he's busy, and they haven't talked again after that. no messages, no calls. he doesn't even see him around the campus anymore.

maybe he's just busy.... maybe...

"he's just probably busy with his studies."

"sure he is, midterms just ended and it's nearly christmas break soon. last time i heard he's not a nerd."

sunoo rolled his eyes. "then how about you call him instead? you're the chief here."

"i don't contact the members personally." sunghoon defends quickly.

"really, now? i don't think that's the truth. what about j—" sunoo stops talking when chenle gets inside the headquarters, followed by yuna.

chenle looks at them with suspicion. "why did you two stop talking? are you talking about me behind my back?!"

sunghoon scoffs. "nothing in your life is entertaining enough for us to talk about you."

"that's true, not as entertaining as compared to yours, am i right?" chenle winked at sunghoon and laughed.

"i'm a boring person."

"ah-huh, very boring indeed." chenle glanced at sunoo, "how about yours, sunoo? any juicy details on what's going on in your life?"

nothing, just me trying not to chase someone who seems to have given up on his words.

"shut up chenle, stop bothering sunoo." yuna shoves chenle out of the way to sit on the sofa.

"bitch, no wonder you can't get any guy to date."

"it's not like i want to date your species anyways, gross."

+++++++++

[ wonwon ]

wonwon:
yo
are you sure you still won't go to the hq today?
sunghoon told me you have a lot to do

riki:
nah
i'll pass
maybe i'll leave the org
idk

wonwon:
what? you idiot
you don't want to see sunoo hyung anymore?
he's worried
he's been looking for you

riki:
ofc i still want to see him
but i can't
not yet
i'm not ready to talk to him

wonwon:
then.. are you giving up on him?
make up your decision, rik
if this gets any longer it will hurt the both of you

riki:
what will i say to him? that i want him to make me his priority?
i don't want to beg for his love
so what can i do?

wonwon:
you have to be honest to him
if he still doesn't want you, then that's his problem
you're worth more than that and you know it

riki:
but my worth means nothing if he doesn't love me back, won.

++++++++++

[ riki 💫 ]

sunoo:
hey riki!
i think you're still busy, but can i meet you later? just for a couple of minutes
please?
i just need to say something.