035

ni-ki wasn't enthusiastic about the whole retreat thing, and the only reason that he was willing to go was because he can be with sunoo for three days.

but it feels like fate doesn't want him to even get close to the guy. he couldn't even talk to him during the whole ride since sunoo was awfully quiet.

and now, he has to stay in the same room with the person that isn't sunoo. this is just atrocious. i wanna be with sunoo hyung so bad.

he groans as he plops on his bed. he already finished arranging his things, trying to distract himself. he feels heeseung's presence behind him as the guy silently lies down on the other bed.

he swears he doesn't have any problem with heeseung, but the way the older guy looks at him seems so intimidating- though he also knows that heeseung is not the friendly type, except when he's with sunoo.

"uhh..." ni-ki clears his throat, trying to disregard the awkward air inside the room. "do you want me to turn the aircon on?"

heeseung glanced at the younger with an amused expression. "sure, do what you want."

"right, okay."

riki feels like he's talking to another version of sunghoon and jay combined. no wonder they're all friends. how the hell did jake even like this guy?

"i heard you're in the same course as my cousin." ni-ki tried to strike a conversation again. "what apps have you created? do you-"

he stops talking halfway when heeseung stands up and looks at him. "look, you don't have to act like you want to talk to me. stop trying to be nice just because i'm sunoo's friend."

riki almost freezes, staring at the older. well, it is true that i'm trying to be friendly because he's sunoo hyung's friend...

"what?"

"i know you like him." ni-ki, again, almost chokes on his own breath.

heeseung takes his neck pillow by his arm. "any sane person would notice that, and it's painfully obvious too."

"that obvious huh?" riki laughs nervously.

"don't try too much. it's uncomfortable," heeseung glanced at him before opening the door. "especially when you're trying to be friends with his ex."

the older shakes his head before leaving the room. he still doesn't know huh, so naive.

ni-ki is still trying to process what heeseung has just said. sunoo hyung's ex-boyfriend.... is heeseung?

ha, fuck.

++++++++

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

exhibit a: a bastard who doesn't even try to help us cook for lunch 😐 guess who won't have anything to eat later 🤩