046

[ the stupid park 💀 ]

the stupid park 💀:
sunghoon
wru?
jfc answer your phone
PARK SUNGHOON ISTG THIS IS AN EMERGENCY

sunghoon:
damn
i can't even have a proper nap now?
what do you want jay

the stupid park 💀:
get your ass up and come here

sunghoon:
uhuh
where exactly should i come
in my pants orrr

the stupid park 💀:
WTF GROSS
NO
heeseung's at incheon hospital

sunghoon:
oh ok
shit
is he dead

the stupid park 💀:
what the actual fuck is wrong with you

sunghoon:
i'm taking that as a no
sorry i'm not sober yet
wait
i'll be there in a min

the stupid park 💀:
good bc i don't wanna stay here any longer

sunghoon:
don't go emo on me
i'm not going to give you any comfort

the stupid park 💀:
yeah i know
i wasn't expecting any empathy from you anyways 😐😐

sunghoon:
great
i love how you know me so well bestie 🥰🫂

the stupid park 💀:
😍🖕

++++++++

"you called him?" heeseung groaned, sitting on the hospital bed.

he didn't want to be here. he wants to leave as soon as possible, but jake is making a huge fuss about him fainting earlier- which definitely isn't a big deal to him.

"look, i'm sorry but i didn't know who to call..." jake is holding onto his phone, "and i thought jay didn't see my texts because he wasn't responding earlier."

he glanced at the boy who is just standing on the side, leaning on the wall. jay seemed to be busy doing something on his phone.

"it's okay, i'm sorry... and thanks for bringing me here." heeseung brushed his hand along his hair.

"thanks jake, it's a good thing you were with heeseung." jay muttered, his eyes still glued on his phone.

jake exhaled, now feeling the adrenaline leave his body. his shoulders slumped as he sit on the chair beside heeseung's bed. he was just supposed to meet the older for a quick consult about the app that he's been coding, and he didn't know that heeseung wasn't feeling well.

when they were walking right outside the university, heeseung just collapsed- which almost set jake's heart on a stop. good thing he caught him quickly before he fell to the ground.

the guard of yonsei called the ambulance to help them and then jake started calling jay, but the latter wasn't picking up. he also texted him, but there was no reply so he had to call sunoo instead.

i thought i was doing the right thing, but i made him mad instead.

"why weren't you answering anyways? i called you, like, a million times." jake glanced at jay's direction.