027

jungwon sighed for the ninth time as he massaged his temple. he stared at the laptop in front of him, hoping that his brain would finally start working.

"glaring at your laptop won't help you finish your mock test, i hope you know that."

he rolled his eyes at the asshole who's been sitting across from him inside the library. normally, jungwon would find another seat just so he could avoid the guy, but the library is packed with students at this time of the day. in conclusion, i'm stuck with this spawn of satan.

"you talking every second isn't gonna help me either, so kindly shut up hyung." jungwon tried to give him a sarcastic smile before going back to his test.

sunghoon shrugged. "didn't know that. do you want me to help you?"

"you? helping me? sounds like a total lie."

"no, really. let me see," jungwon lets sunghoon take his laptop to check his mock test.

it was a GE subject, so sunghoon probably took that same test back when he was in first year.

sunghoon clicked on his laptop for a couple of minutes before handing it back to jungwon. the younger glanced at him with a judging look before checking the test.

to his delight, the remaining numbers already have answers.

"shit, you actually helped me- wait, are these even the correct answers or are you just setting me up?"

"what would i gain if i do that to you?" the guy stared at him with a blank expression.

"i don't know, maybe you like seeing me suffer?" jungwon states blatantly. "anyways, thank you for this."

sunghoon just nodded and went back to reading his book, while jungwon took out his phone to check if there were any messages.

+++++++++

[ ratatouille 🐭 ]

ratatouille 🐭:
woniee
wru?

jungwon:
oh look who texted me
it's the bitch who was MIA for days and didn't even bother telling me that he had a date with sunoo hyung

ratatouille 🐭:
jfc you and your anger issues
i'm sorry i wasn't able to update you, i had a lot on my mind after that day

jungwon:
wow
that's a first
usually your mind is always empty
dumb af

ratatouille 🐭:
i was about to tell u what happened but nvm
bye

jungwon:
aw come on 🙄
fine i'll shut up
continue

ratatouille 🐭:
as i was saying
sunoo hyung has an ex
and he still hasn't moved on from him that's why he's not interested in dating

jungwon:
oh no
poor hyungie :(
i wish his ex chokes on his own tongue

ratatouille 🐭:
yeah

jungwon:
so... what does this mean to you exactly?

ratatouille 🐭:
well
uhh