053

sunoo watched as the students crowd the entire hallway of their main building. he quietly observes every person who passes by, checking them one by one.

damn, i feel so pathetic. why am i even doing this?

he quickly squeezed himself towards the crowd when he saw jungwon on the other side of the hall - walking with his blockmates.

"jung- fuck," he grunts as he feels like he's gonna be claustrophobic from the tight space. he manages to get to the other side of the building, while the freshman is unaware of his presence.

"jungwon, wait-!" sunoo shouts, his voice almost in a high pitched tone.

jungwon looks around, trying to see who called his name. his eyebrows furrowed when he sees sunoo walking towards him.

"hyung? what are you doing here?"

"uh..." he scratched the back of his head, "can you tell me where ni-ki is right now? i just wanted to give something to him..."

"ni-ki? but he's-" he stops himself halfway, eyes almost widening. shit, that was close. "h-he's not here, hyung. i haven't seen him since morning. how about you text him?"

jungwon gives him a small smile. fuck you honestly for making me do this, you satan. i hope you rot in hell.

sunoo's smile slowly drops, but he tries to hide his disappointment. "oh, okay. thanks jungwon. see you at the headquarters!" he waves goodbye to the younger and walks away, holding his satchel.

the freshman lets out a sigh and takes the phone out of his pocket.

+++++++++

[ the devil incarnate 😇 ]

jungwon:
i've done my part
pls stop pestering me now

the devil incarnate 😇:
okiee
thanks 😽

jungwon:
now get tf away from me 🖕

the devil incarnate 😇:
what if i say no 😁

jungwon:
haha you're so funny omg i wish i can snap your neck anytime 🥰

the devil incarnate 😇:
ooohhh kinky 😉

jungwon:
this is harassment
i will file a restraining order against you

the devil incarnate:
sheesh i'm scared 🥺😨

jungwon:
you know what, i'll block you

[ you have blocked this user ]

++++++++++

jw ✌🏻 @yinyang tweeted.

#slay #neveragain #atpeace #deserve