038

"wake up, nishimura."

ni-ki groaned when he felt his blanket being taken away from his body. he doesn't want to get out of his bed.

"nishimura, we're going to leave your ass if you don't wake up."

he hears a shuffling noise, and riki finally opens his eyes— blinking and squinting as the light hits his vision. the moment he sits on his bed, he feels as if his head is being pounded by a hammer.

"fuck..." he puts his hand on his forehead, massaging it.

"hurts like hell, doesn't it? that's what happens when you drink a mug of antonov in one shot."

riki ignores the older while he focuses on trying to get his head to think straight. why is he even talking to me? i thought he didn't like being friends with me because of sunoo hyung.

shit. speaking of sunoo— did he sleep here last night? or was that just a dream?

he stops thinking when heeseung throws a packet of medicine on his lap. "that's for your hangover. now get up and eat breakfast, we're leaving at 2."

heeseung leaves the room while ni-ki still processes what happened last night. did sunoo hyung leave after i fell asleep?

"i liked heeseung hyung. past tense."

his eyes widened. shit, was that true? or is his mind just playing tricks on him?

+++++++++

🙉 @chenleave tweeted.

oh, the amount of new information that i just collected from last night 🤭🤐

79 likes | 6 retweets

replies:

@young_tae spill
↪@chenleave i know smth you don't 🤪 i know smth you will never know 🤑
@parkwrites chenle ...
↪@chenleave YES BOSS I SAW NOTHING MY LIPS ARE SEALED ISTG I DIDN'T SEE YOU AND [REDACTED] 🤐 I WAS BLIND LAST NIGHT 🏃🏻‍♂️

++++++++

jw ✌🏻 @yinyang tweeted.

@chenleave 😇
(photo taken right after he finished 5 bottles of liquor)

@chenleave 😇(photo taken right after he finished 5 bottles of liquor)