021

jay and sunoo have been roommates since the start of the first semester of their second year at yonsei.

sunoo didn't want to live alone in his apartment, and jay was looking for a place to stay. plus, they were already friends since they were freshmen.

it was the perfect set-up. it was, not until jay started noticing sunoo's habit.

at first glance, sunoo would be the person that people would automatically like and be friends with. he's approachable, kind, he's always smiling. people would think that he didn't have any problem to deal with.

sunoo wasn't the type of person to ask for anyone's help. he hates it, being seen as vulnerable and weak.

but everytime the clock strikes at 2 am, he becomes exactly what he hates to be.

just like every other night, jay wakes up at 2 am to check on sunoo. he softly knocks at his door and waits for the boy to answer him.

"sunoo?"

jay went closer, then he finally hears it. the sound of someone crying.

it was as if sunoo was trying not to make a loud noise, because it was always like this. his cries are soft- making sure that his roommate wouldn't hear him.

as his roommate, i never tried to ask him what's the reason. but i knew. i always knew.

"hmm? do you need something?" sunoo answered, his voice feels weak. if i didn't hear his cries, i would assume that he's just tired.

"don't stay up late. please, rest. okay?" jay stepped backwards and slowly went back to his room.

comforting him would only make him feel worse. so i just give him his space- and wait until he finally gets to sleep.

++++++++

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

have a great day everyone! 🥰

874 likes | 103 retweets

replies:

@parkwrites are you feeling better now?
↪@sunscript yep! i'm okay hehe
@yinyang hi hyung~ good morning ^^
↪@sunscript aaahh wonie u found my acc 😆 good morning bub <3
@cyberlee good morning sunny :)
↪@sunscript morning hyung 💛

++++++++

[ roommate 😪 ]

sunoo:
where is it

roommate 😪:
???
where is what

sunoo:
my coffee beans!
i just bought that last week
give it back