CHAPTER TWO

"And then I was, like, boom! And it went like woosh– and then! And then!–"

It was a normal day, a day that was just like any other, nothing weird. Well… except that you were currently walking beside the school prince, chatting away about one of your well awarded  baseball matches.

Teru Minamoto, the school prince, was smiling and having a small laugh at how you were describing things. You were adding many hand gestures, even using your baseball bat, and many unnecessary sound effects.

"Well," Teru laughed as he wiped a tear away, walking into his classroom, "this is my stop."

You smiled at him. He was looking at you with those intense eyes and it made you crazy nervous. It was like he wanted you to leave him as soon as possible or he would rip you into shreds  – but that was actually the opposite of what he wanted. Teru hadn't had a good laugh in a while and he was enjoying your company.

You glanced out the open door, deciding to leave. Turning back at Teru, you gave him a small smile before giving him your goodbye, "Erm–"

You were interrupted by one of his classmates, "Minamoto!" They called out to him, looking at something.

"Mornin'." Teru said, walking towards the small crowd, before adding, "Is something wrong?"

Everyone was talking, stealing glances from one another. Your interest peaked at this and you stopped in your tracks, wanting to see what this was about.

The students were taking glances at you and Teru, who would've guessed that the School Prince and the Y/N L/N would get along? I mean, yeah, Minamoto gets along with everyone, but L/N? They sure as hell didn't see that one coming.

In everyone's eyes you were always kinda creepy, having such a tense aura, scowl on your face and that baseball bat (that you always seemed to carry around) made you scary to the public eye.
Everyone except for your friends. You were surprised when Aoi came and asked you to hang out with her and Nene.

Anyway.

"Yeah, it's creepy look!–" His classmate responded, Teru looked down at his desk and sweatdropped, "– at your desk…"

You stood beside Teru as he looked at the summer vegetables, some of his classmates moving away from you in the process -which you didn't notice.
You examined the delicious tomatoes and cucumber before your eyes laid upon a small heart shaped note.

You picked it up, 'Thank you for the other day… hmm… could be anyone, he helps a lot of people.'

"Did you help a fox or something?"

"No…"

"I don't think foxes can write." You added before showing them the pink note. The students backed up a little, while Teru took the note out of your hand.

"Yeah.."

In the corner of your eye; you saw two people standing behind the door, hiding. You looked back at Teru and said your goodbye:

"Welp–" you snatched the note from his hand– "better go, my prince…" You bowed, causing the crowd to erupt in small laughs.

You then looked up, still bowing, meeting Terus eyes, and smirked, "It was indeed pleasant to be in your presence." You stopped bowing and gave him a closed-eyed smile and rushed out of the classroom, dragging Hanako and Nene with you.

"That was weird…"

"I agree."

"Hey, Minamoto, why are you even with that weirdo?" One of his classmates asked him. You couldn't see it, but Teru was pissed. Not at you, no, but that people still acuse you of being some sort of creep. In his eyes, you were as harmless as a bunny.