AFTER SCHOOL WITH Y/N!

"Do you think it's dead?"

"How can you say that so casually?!"

You and Kou were sitting outside, looking at a seemingly dead bird. You were poking it with a stick, not using Betty as you didn't wanna get her dirty. Kou was sitting beside you on the grass, staring at the bird. He was kinda distressed by the situation.

People began to swarm around the garden as you continued to poke the dead bird, not as disgusted as you thought you'd be. The students were chatting and having fun until they saw you.

You looked like a gangster as you stood up, scaring some of the students and making them go away. While holding the stick, you glanced at the person next to you, who happened to be a boy a couple of years younger than you. Being the unfortunate person, he looked back at you and his breath hitched.

A gloomy aura together with a terrifying expression on your face, you smiled (which looked more like a frown to the poor boy), "Do you think this small bird is dead?" You asked, pointing at the bird with your stick.

"Do you want to end up like this bird?" Was all he heard you saying, it repeating in his head before he hurried away. You looked back at him just to see that the younger boy was gone.

A deep frown glazed upon your face. Was the bird really that scary? You thought it was kinda cute, even if it's dead. Or was it because of you?

Kou examined your feetures, "Hey, Y/N, are you alright?"

"Kou." You turned to him as your head hung low, "Am I really… that scary?"

Kou's eyes widened before he quickly tried to change the subject, "Oh– I'm, look! Another bird!"

You gasped, returning to your happy self, "Where?!"

The exorcist let out a long sigh, letting his shoulders fall.

'That was close…' he then looked up at you. He could see you running after a small blue bird, trying to use a tie you found as a lasso, trying to catch the bird with it.

Kou smiled a small blush spreading on his cheeks. He was lucky to have you, he really was. Even if you can be scary at times, he still finds you adorable, but it's mostly the way you act.

'I really…' he looked at you, even more heat rising to his cheeks, "...like them?"

"Like who?" Hanako suddenly appeared next to Kou

Kou shrieked, jumping at the sound of the ghost boys voice.

"None of your business!"

"Awww… c'mon, don't be like that! Just tell me!"

"Nope, no, never!"

"Just tell me!"

*

"-and that's why I like sweets more than myself!" You were walking with Teru to your next class, which happened to be right next to his classroom.

"Well," he chuckled, "I like you more than sweets–"

"It's that weirdo…"

"What are they doing with Minamoto-senpai?!"

"So scary…"

As you and Teru walked through the hallway even more whispers spread throughout the school; people saying that you are too creepy to be in the presence of the school prince.

Teru became more and more aggravated, his eyes becoming chilling to look at. Why did everyone find you so creepy? And why couldn't they just leave you alone, he's trying to have a good time here and the people just totally dismiss that.

You were quiet when you walked into your next class, your mood ruined by the background characters around you.

'Am I really that creepy? Does everyone think like that? Are my friends just being with me because they pity me?' your thoughts were loud as you desperately tried to do your school work. But, to no luck, you just couldn't wrap your head around all of this.

'Why am I even scary? Is it my face, or maybe the way I act?' you asked yourself while you doodled in your notebook.

A determined look on your face appeared, 'I am going to do whatever it takes to make it up to the people I've scared!'

The class ended, and before you knew it, you were doing factors for the people around you.

What you didn't know was that you were extremely creepy while doing it.

"Here! I'll carry your books!" You smiled, which, in their eyes, looked like you were planning to murder them. They quickly said no to your quest and went on their merry way to do whatever.

'That's okay! I'll just help someone else!'

The whole day you desperately tried to make new friends and help people around, but to no luck, nothing worked.

In the end, you sat by yourself on the rooftop, defeated. You sighed, looking out on the horizon.

"I'm not as bad as people think I am…"