AFTER SCHOOL WITH Y/N!

"But I'm pregnant!"

"But I'm pregnant!"

"Kid, we need to see what's under your shirt–"

"Do I really have to repeat myself?!" You were arguing with two guards, standing outside the cinema with Hanako by your side. Under your shirt was a bowl filled with candies, and you were pretending to be pregnant.
As you were about to say something again, the bowl fell out of your shirt, revealing all the candy. The guards stood there for a second looking at each other. You scrambled to pick up the bags of candy that just fell on the ground, taking Hanako's hand in the process, and running into the theatre.

Hanako laughed as you bought popcorn, he still couldn't get over how hilarious the situation was. Walking into the theater, popcorn and candy in your arms, you sat down next to Hanako.

*

"Are you sure about this, Senpai?"

"One hundred percent!" Yashiro responded as she put on her fake mustache, adjusting her sunglasses too. She and Kou were on a mission to spy on you and Hanako, seeing as the two of you were going on a date. Yashiro had bought these tickets last minute, not wanting you and Hanako to be alone. After all, you are her best friend!
"As their qualified best friend, we must be updated on their dating status!"

"But isn't this, um… considered stalking?" Kou looked at his attire: he was wearing a black mustache together with some sketchy sunglasses. After he examined his appearance, he looked at Yashiro -who was wearing the exact same thing as him.

"Only if we get caught."

*

They were now sitting behind you and Hanako, newspapers in their heads, totally not weird behaviour. As the movie Bagan, so began the glaring contest. Kou and Yashiro were glaring their hearts out at Hanako, inspecting his every move. Hanako could feel that someone was staring at him, but he ignored it. Yashiro and Kou were staring at him for most of the movie, that was until Hanako turned around.

Hanako had enough of his gut feeling telling him that he was being watched (so he did what any normal person would do), he turned around. But all he saw was two strange people reading newspapers. Hanako furrowed his brows in confusion as he turned back to the movie, not fazed by the two strangers.

Kou and Yashiro's shoulders fell as they let out a breath, that was close!

*

"That was beautiful!" You wailed, thinking of all the memories of Jet-Black Wings. You and hanako were walking out of the theater, not knowing that your friends were spying on you from afar.

Hanako glanced at you and quickly looked to the side, his pinky wrapping around yours. He was flushed by how you responded to that. You first let go of his hand, making him even more embarrassed than before, but then you took his whole hand in yours while intertwining your fingers.
Hanako's face was red as you made your way to an ice-cream stand, dragging him along.

"One free ice-cream for the lovely couple!" The man behind the stand said, handing you a free ice-cream.
You took it in your unoccupied hand, thanking the man. You didn't care that people thought you were a couple, you were just happy that you got free ice-cream!

Humming out of delight as you ate your ice-cream. Having let go of Hanako's hand, you sat down on a park bench. Hanako placed himself beside you, looking at you with care.

"Do you wanna taste it?" You asked all of the sudden.

Hanako's face erupted in red, "Um–"
You gave him the ice-cream and  looked at him with anticipation. Hanako let out a sigh and tried the ice-cream, and it was delicious!

"An indirect kiss!" Yashiro whisper-yelled as her and Kou sat behind a bush, not far away from the park bench you were sitting on.

Kou looked like he was about to murder someone, "I swear on Teru-nii's handsomeness that I will kill you Hanako–" he fumed.

As Hanako was eating the rest of the ice-cream, you looked around and noticed that there were people in the bush ahead of you. Recognizing them (as they didn't have their strange attire on them anymore), you called out, "Yashiro! Kou! What are you doing here?"

"Busted…" Kou slumped as he got out of the bush, looking all down and guilty. He couldn't even look in your eyes as you and Hanako stood in front of the two of them.

Yashiro began to stutter, "U-um, well, we were just passing by! Yeah passing by…" she mumbled the last of her sentence while looking at Hanako, who had an arm wrapped around your waist. He smirked at Yashiro and went behind you, giving you a hug, making Yashiro even more jealous.
You were calm on the outside, but on the inside, you were fuming. You hate when people hug you, and with a passion too! But you let this slide, only because you were too tired to do anything about it.

"L-lets just go home! Haha!" Yashiro laughed nervously as she and Kou began walking.

You glanced at Hanako before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, and then running to catch up with your friends. Hanako gently touched where you kissed him, gaping after your figure, a small blush on his face.

"Hey, Y/N, why are your cheeks red?" Kou asked you as you fanned yourself.

"It's just really hot outside!"

"But it's 17°C?"