AFTER SCHOOL WITH Y/N!

"I dare you to hug the person you trust the most!" Yashiro proudly dared you, thinking that you may actually hug someone in the room

"I dare you to hug the person you trust the most!" Yashiro proudly dared you, thinking that you may actually hug someone in the room. You were sitting on the floor in between Aoi and Yashiro, making yourself at home in the empty classroom. It was after school hours, a sunset shining upon all of your features.

You abruptly stood up, saying, "See you guys later then!" And made your way out the door.

Yashiro had a defeated look on her face as Aoi just giggled. The daikon wanted to know this person, and why you trusted them so much, but she refrained herself from going after you.

As you made your way down the hall, you thought back at what had happened with your mother.

*

"Teru, fucking, Minamoto! What's up?" You walked into the student council office and sat down in the chair that was placed next to him.

"Akane Aoi." He answered and you looked at him, question marks flying around your head. Then you glanced at the ceiling, "Um, Teru… Why is Akane up there?"

Teru only continued to work as you began to unwrap Akane, resulting in him falling on top of you. It was wasn't really that comfortable on the floor so you swiftly pushed Akane off and made your way to sit down beside Teru again. Akane mumbled small curses before saying a small, "Thank you." And took his leave out the door.

"So…" you dragged out the 'o', "Whatcha doing?"

He looked up at you, giving you a smile and showed you his paperwork.

"Ah… Okay…" the awkwardness began to build up as he didn't say anything, making you stand up. Then you did something Teru didn't expect, you hugged him from behind. He swore that he could see heaven right then and there. But, why did you hug him so suddenly? You've always complained that you didn't like hugs because your mom always hugged you (and I mean ALWAYS hugged you) as a child.

But why him? Why hug him? He shook his head slightly and tried to look back at you, but you had your head in the crook of his neck, making it impossible to see your face. Teru gave out a small smile, his cheeks painted red. Even if you didn't talk as much as you two did before, he was happy that you finally had friends. But, at the same time, he was kinda sad. Before you started your first year at Komome Academy, you always stuck to him, you never dared to leave his or Kou's side.

"Don't take this too personal," you said as you let go of him, "THIS WAS ONLY A DARE, GOT IT?!" You pointed at him, and if you looked close enough, you could see a small blush forming on your face.

"Got it." He gave you a last smile before you stomped your way out the door, embarrassed. This was the first time you had hugged someone, no one else had forced you or anything, and even if it was just a dare, you could've just left them hanging.

Teru was still sitting in the student council office. He still had a smile on his face as he did his paperwork, the small blush never leaving his face.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Y/N…"

A/N: I finally came out of my writing block!

I hope you liked this chapter! Have a great day my lovelies <3