CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Y/N!" Yashiro came running up to you with a bag in her hands

"Y/N!" Yashiro came running up to you with a bag in her hands. She and Kou had just baked some donuts for Hanako-kun, they of course wanted to invite you, but you were busy with some assignments.

You were sitting in an empty classroom, your face was glued to the books before you, and Betty was casually resting on the chair next to you. You could say that you were quite busy.

You looked up from the book you were studying and greeted the daikon, "Hey, Nene."

Yashiro stopped at your side and sat down in the chair beside you, making sure not to make your baseball bat topple over.
"Do you need any help?" She asked you politely, looking over all your school work.

"Nah, I'm good," you told her and closed the book you were reading, putting it down on the desk with the rest of your work, "I'm almost done so there's no need."

Yashiro hummed and glanced at you. You were looking out at the sunset. Your face was shining in the sunlight that came through the opened window. Your hair was swaying back and forth, framing your face perfectly.

Something bloomed inside of Yashiro the moment your eyes met. Her heart sped up and her cheeks were dusted with pink, her hands began to go all clammy and her eyes looked anywhere but at you. She was completely smitten with your presence.

"You need anything?"

"You…" Yashiro said dreamingly until she realised what she said, "–should come with me to the rooftop! Kou and I baked something for Hanako-kun!"

Sighing, happy that she saved herself from embarrassment, she put the small bag on the desk.

"Ohhh~ What'd you bake? Something sweet?" You drooled over the thought of baked sweets.

"Donuts!" Yashiro answered quickly and scrambled out of her chair, making Betty fall to the floor,
"Let's go!"

*

"WHAT!? DONUTS!? FOR ME!? REALLY!?" Hanako beamed as you gave him the bag of baked sweets, "YAAAAAY!!"

"Is it really that exciting?" Yahiro asked him as he jumped around the rooftop in glee.

"You really seem to like donuts, Hanako-kun." You said as you put down a picnic blanket, sitting down once you were done. You weren't with them when they were in number fives boundary, being held in detention in the student council room.

You still remember that day as clear as glass...

**

You were sitting in the empty room, nothing but books to occupie your time being there. You were doing some missed assignments as your teacher always lechured you about them.

It was quiet. Too quiet. And you were bored out of your mind. Well, that was until Akane Aoi came into the room, holding some paperwork.

"Aka-kun!" You greeted the frightened boy. He really didn't want to deal with you right now, but being in the council had its duties.

Akane took a seat in front of you, monitoring your every move.

"Hey, Aka-kun, could you help me with this?" You pointed at one of your English assignments, that happened to be right next to one of your marked tests.

Akane sighed and made his way to you, standing over your shoulder. He scanned the paper before pointing out your rights and wrongs, but mostly the wrong ones (that weren't even that wrong). He wanted to have something to point out, making him seem smarter than you. But as he glanced at the graded paper next to you, his mouth dropped open.

"HOW DID YOU GET A 103 ON A 90 POINTS TEST?!"

Let's just say that he respected you greatly after this incident.

**

Back to the present.

You were sitting on the picnic blanket together with Yashiro, Hanako was sitting a bit away from the two of you. Chatting could be heard from your friends, but your phone interrupted it.

You picked it up seeing that it was your mom, Belle, who was calling.

"Sweety, your mother has been in a terrible accident at work!" Belle sobbed over the phone, "Please come to Jospital Hospital as soon as possible!" She ended the call.

You sat there as you motionlessly stared at the phone in your hand.

What happened?

A/N: I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter! I haven really got a plan for this story, but I came up with a couple of ideas

Hopefully your mother is okay...

Next on "Mx. Delinquent":

A cursed child