CHAPTER SIX

"Oh! Maybe you have a new crush…?"

"I wish." Yashiro hummed and closed her eyes, watering one of Aoi's plants.

"Good." You said. You were seated in a chair not far away from the two girls, your feet on the desk before you. You sat up, taking Betty with you, and walked towards the door.

"I'll be going now, wouldn't want to miss the bus home." You mumbled the last of your sentence, before turning around, "Goodbye you two."

"Bye, Y/N-san!" Aoi waved goodbye while Yashiro just smiled at you.

You walked out the opened door, walking down the long hallway. You started to whistle a tune and played with your baseball bat.
And as you were rounding a corner a chill ran down your spine.

You stopped, "I know you're here."

The response to your question was pure silence. Your heart began to quicken as you turned around, but luckily for you, no one was there.

You sighed and closed your eyes,  "Phew…"

"I'm here~" someone put a hand on your shoulder.  The cold hand made a chill run down your spine.

Your eyes opened wide, 'What in the Hanako–'
You quickly turned around, taking your bat with you, ready to hit the person behind you – Well, ghost.

They swiftly dodged your attack, their eyes shadowed by their cap.

"So you're the ghost that has been following me around!" You growled, "just who do you think you are?"

They started laughing. Laughing. They laughed right at your face, this only made your blood boil even more.

"Hey!" You shouted at them, but the more you looked at them, the more you recognized their looks. 'This creep really is some Hanako look-alike.'

The ghost then giggled, the creepy aura now long gone, and instead was a happy smile on the ghosts face. Then, before you even noticed it, they were clinging onto your school uniform, "I'VE MISSED YOU SO, SO, SO MUCH HOSHI!"

'Eh? Hoshi?'

The ghost boy then pouted, "Where have you been? It's been lonely without you… and Amane of course!"

'Amane? I'm so confused right now.'

*

After your run in with the ghost (who you got to know as Tsukasa) your walk to the bus station was… how should I put this… weird, nonetheless. He had followed you around the school for a couple of days prior to the incident, but that you paid no mind to anymore.

What you were more concerned about was that the name 'Hoshi' left his mouth every time he referred to you. And this 'Amane'.. you really had no idea who any of those people were. You didn't even know how Tsukasa had known you.

'This must be the work of…'

"DARK REUNION!" You exclaimed as you stood up in your bed and did a ridiculous, but hilarious, pose.

Hand in front of your face, your mom walked in on you. She was holding a tray of homemade cookies, "What are you doing?"

"Just training my heroic pose." You said and slumped down in your bed, "You know, when the villains attack." You shrugged.

'Why did I pick this kid again…?' she sweat dropped before smiling and putting the tray on your desk.

"Sweety, no one is going to attack…" Your mom said as she sat down on your chair.

"I got attacked by a weird ghost today, he may be a work of–" You stood up and did the pose again– "DARK REUNION!"

You didn't get attacked, but the hug he gave you almost suffocated you to death - so it's the same thing, hug = death.

Your mom sighed, 'Should I call someone?'

"Just kidding," you sat down as you laughed, "but mom, why do I see ghost's?"

"Because you can." She said and stood up, taking her leave out the door. "Now, eat your cookies. I'm going to call your gran, your mental state right now is at rock bottom."

"WAIT, NO! I WAS JUST KIDDING! DARK REUNION DOESN'T EXIST! PLEASE DON'T CALL SUSAN!"

***

"Shit, fuck, fuck ,shit–" you were running late to school. You slept in, the whole day might I add, and your mother wasn't happy about it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" she yelled after you as you ran out the door.

"I SLEPT IN! PLEASE SPARE ME!"

"Claire, what is–" your mom came out of the kitchen, "... Happening?"

Your mother turned around, as you were already long gone out the door, "Nothing, Sweety. Please, continue what you were doing"

"Oh! Okay." Your mom smiled and went back into the kitchen.

Your mother on the other hand had a furious look on her face, 'I swear… I am going to kill that brat!' flames could be seen roaring above her figure.

*

'If I hurry I might be able to get to the last period in time!' you ran up staircase B to get to the art room.

'What the–"

*RRRING, RRRING*

"It's…

Misaki."

This was a shirt chapter, but whatever. I hope you enjoyed your interaction with your mother's! BREAKING NEWS!!! Y/N IS ADOPTED.