CHAPTER FIFTEEN

After Hanako possessed Yashiro, taking over her body, and meeting Akane and Aoi

After Hanako possessed Yashiro, taking over her body, and meeting Akane and Aoi. You could see Hanako (who was still in Yashiro's body) get slapped by Akane, making him fly out of Yashiro's body.

"I'm back!" Yashiro cried out of happiness while holding her red cheek.

"He legit knocked me out of her…" Hanako sat on the ground, holding his left cheek, Kou and you sitting on either side of him, "that four eyes isn't half bad…"

"Why in the heck did you say that?" Asked kou referring to what hanako said before he was knocked out of her body.

"...And she's actually pretty flat."

Yeah, you were so done with this. But getting to see Akane hit Simone kinda made your day. Walking up to him, Akane, you patted his head, "There, there…"

"KNOCK IT OFF!!!"

You could say that Akane wasn't too happy about the head pat's.

*

"You want to know Ao-chan's secret? Why?"

You all were placed upon the school roof, everyone beside you and Akane were sitting. Akane stood in front of all of you, having a baseball bat lazily swung over his shoulder, Akane wondered why you guys wanted to know the secret of Aoi.

"Hey, we have matching bats!" You pointed out, showing of Betty, "What kind of name does it have–"

Yashiro grabbed you by your ankle, silencing you. You looked down at her and she had a disappointed look stretched across her face. Yashiro shook her head, showing that it wasn't the right time for that kinda thing. She then turned her attention back to Akane, not before letting go of your ankle, "B... becauuuse…"

'Why are their ankles so perfect?!' she thought before answering him, waving a hand in front of her "I've just been feeling like Aoi has been hiding something from me lately…. It's been me so, so much, I can only sleep at night now…"

"Isn't that normal?" Hanako questioned, before Kou shut him up by pressing a hand on his mouth.

"Shut it!"

You were just looking down on the garden that wasn't far from the roof you were standing on, 'Look! A butterfly!'

Akane hummed, resting his hand on his chin in thought, "well, alright…" he answered, letting his hand fall to his side, "If that's all this is about then I'll help you."

"What!?" Yashiro and Kou exclaimed, while Hanako couldn't do so because Kou's hand was still holding his mouth. You were just wondering what was going on, you weren't really listinging to their conversation.

'Wait, doesn't it look like Kou's holding air in  Akane's eyes?' You asked yourself, swinging an arm around Akane's shoulder, which he didn't really appreciate.

"Hey! Stop acting all buddy-buddy with me!"

"Make me."

Akane groaned out of frustration before giving in, letting you hold his shoulder.

"You're right. Ao-chan definitely seems to be worrying about something lately," said Akane,  "but she won't tell me what it is."

"She doesn't want to worry her long-time friend…" he cried, "she's so noble!!"

"What if she's fallen in love?" You asked him while letting go of his shoulder, giving him a smug grin, deciding to tease him a little.

"If it's anything like that…" he forced a smile upon his features, "Then I have to eliminate the offender as soon as possible!"

You now stood in front of three scared teenagers, they were hiding from Akane, who just continued to talk.

"Because as her childhood friend…" his eyes were just as dead as the author's soul,

"I have to support her, you know?"